• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Range Building at Little Minnesota

Started by Ron Helwig, September 24, 2007, 10:19 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Helwig

Come on over to Little Minnesota in Deerfield and help us build a gun range.

We need help with shoveling dirt, hauling rocks, and stuff like that. If anyone has power equipment (bulldozer type machines) please bring it if you can!

See http://ronhelwig.com/directions for directions and a map. Google Maps, Mapquest, etc do a good job of getting you close, but the final location seems to be about a half mile off. 7O6-O181 is my cell if you need help finding the house.

Any time after 9 am is good to show up on Wednesday and Friday. Any time after 10 am on Sunday is good.

I'm hoping to work on it every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday until it is done. Once it is, all those who helped build it will have free lifetime memberships (whatever that means).

Rochelle

Cool, I have those days off. I might come and help just for the experience :)

Quantrill

I should be able to go tomorrow.  Looks like there's no work right now.

Who all from Manch wants to ride together and what time?

shyfrog

No Saturday eh? I can come out on Sunday. Weekdays are "day job" for me :(

Ron Helwig

Quote from: shyfrog on September 25, 2007, 10:15 AM NHFT
No Saturday eh? I can come out on Sunday. Weekdays are "day job" for me :(

This Saturday there's some big event going on for Ru Paul or something like that  :icon_joker:

I added Sundays because of those who have these "job" things.  ;)

I'm coming to TT tonight, for various reasons. Might as well add range planning to the list. (Just don't get too close tonight - I have some sort of cold or something)

Rochelle

QuoteI should be able to go tomorrow.  Looks like there's no work right now.
We could carpool. What time are you looking to head out there? I'm getting my haircut at 12pm so I'll have to be in Manchester around that time. Maybe afterwards?

Quantrill

Got a call from the boss so it looks like I'm going to work afterall...

Ron Helwig

Quote from: Rochelle on September 26, 2007, 08:33 AM NHFT
Aw, too bad.

But are you still coming?

We currently have a small crew. A bigger crew would be better for pictures and video, not to mention getting stuff done.

How many people would be willing to donate towards a bobcat rental?

picaro

Ron Helwig

Quote from: picaro on September 26, 2007, 05:53 PM NHFT
I'd like to help move earth and stone.

We could have used you today. Luckily there's plenty left to do.  :)

This Friday and Sunday we'll be working at it again.

You are certainly welcome to drop by either or both days. Bring along any roomies and/or townies you can.

picaro

I'm incurably employed during the day.  :(

Does the Winchester barn razing extend into Sunday?

Saturday I'm at the Paul event.

If not this Sunday, you can count on me for many future Sundays.

Rochelle

Sorry, I ended up doing car stuff and driving today...so after 9am on Friday? Maybe I'll make it then. I work over night on Thursday, so if you'd start at like 6am on Friday, it'd really be perfect for me... ;)

Ron Helwig

Quote from: Rochelle on September 26, 2007, 10:01 PM NHFT
Sorry, I ended up doing car stuff and driving today...so after 9am on Friday? Maybe I'll make it then. I work over night on Thursday, so if you'd start at like 6am on Friday, it'd really be perfect for me... ;)

If you really want, you could come over that early. The coffee maker starts at 6. I don't  :)

Rochelle

lol...
you know, I've heard that coffee actually tastes best when it's fresh...not when it's been sitting in the pot for 3 hours ;)