• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Range Building at Little Minnesota

Started by Ron Helwig, September 24, 2007, 10:19 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: sjhipple on September 29, 2007, 11:33 PM NHFT
In a somewhat self-interested vein, what is the "minimum requested donation" for lifetime memberships.

Click on the link he made, http://ronhelwig.com/ and look to the right.  It says $40.

Kat Kanning

Ron Helwig

Added a few more dates to the calendar. I've gotten some good chainsawing done in the meantime. I've also lost a few pounds!  ;D

I'm planning on skipping this Friday to get some other work done.

margomaps

I'd love to come and help out today.  Unfortunately my wife has the car all day, and I ain't walkin' the 11 or so miles from my house in Nottingham.  If someone wants to pick me up and drop me off though, I'd love to come over and help.  Moving rocks, digging dirt -- that all sounds pretty fun right now.

J’raxis 270145

I hope to come out there this Sunday, after helping Rochelle move, if I can get a ride with someone else in Manchester.

Rocketman

Count me in for Sunday, Ron... I need fresh air, dammit.   :)

margomaps

I'll definitely pencil in Sunday.  I have a decent sized crow bar, sledge hammer, and garden shovel -- should I bring them?  I haven't pried, smashed, or dug things lately.  Can't wait.

And my offer is still on to help out today if someone's willing to pick me up and drop me off (unless I'm there until 5, in which case my wife can pick me up).

Quantrill

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on October 03, 2007, 09:43 AM NHFT
I hope to come out there this Sunday, after helping Rochelle move, if I can get a ride with someone else in Manchester.

Same here.  If I take my car then you can ride with me...

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Quantrill on October 03, 2007, 10:45 AM NHFT
Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on October 03, 2007, 09:43 AM NHFT

Same here.  If I take my car then you can ride with me...

Thanks! I think Mark Warden and I are going up together tomorrow, but if not, I'll call you.

Porcupine Realtor

Jeremy and Mark are driving up to Lil MN on Sunday, eh.  If anyone wants a ride (from Manchester), let me know by PM. 

Ron Helwig

We got rained on a bit last night, but today should be pretty good weather for outdoor work.

Ron Helwig

Yep, we got quite a bit done today. A decent sized crew came out and kicked butt.

The donations for equipment rental are coming along pretty well, too!

grasshopper

Ok, found it.  Cool idea.  I got rent coming up and I have to get the car legal but I can do labor for a while without hurting my back.  Hell I meght even hurt the back for this cause.  I'll be getting the sticker tomorrow Fri the 19th.
   I'll be keeping in touch.
Ed

Ron Helwig

The Bender came over today and we got a bit more done.

I'm frakkin wiped though - not as young as I used to be  :)

I gotta get the power equipment figured out this week.

David

You mean you're not young, indestructable, and 21 years old anymore?   ;) >:D
Good luck on your project.  Hope it is all worth it when you're done.   :)