• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Range Building at Little Minnesota

Started by Ron Helwig, September 24, 2007, 10:19 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

firecracker joe

hey ron
I had a good time at your range and i can see you will have many noisy gun powder filled days and once you finish raking and leveling  and finish the side burms  that firing range will look awesome . I wish the arm hadnt broke but that is life in the woods.
I really appreciate the gold bar that carl game me should i claim taxes on my labor? I think not!
I guess next time I get to little minnesota i will be  not shooting cause i am a felon and felons cannot possess firearms in NH. Yet.
Anyways you guys are very hard workers and I can see that range getting use very soon.
Keep up the hard work see you all later. Firecracker Joe

Ron Helwig

OK, we're back to manual labor, but it looks like all we need to do is move dirt. We can finish the range with just shovels and buckets.

I'm hoping to have a big day of it on Sunday.

Does anyone know how much it should cost to haul in a dump truck full of dirt? I'm thinking that is our best bet to get it finished off quickly.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Ron Helwig on November 14, 2007, 01:26 PM NHFT
OK, we're back to manual labor, but it looks like all we need to do is move dirt. We can finish the range with just shovels and buckets.

Hah, and how many more rocks are hiding under all that dirt?

Ron Helwig

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on November 14, 2007, 01:46 PM NHFT
Quote from: Ron Helwig on November 14, 2007, 01:26 PM NHFT

Hah, and how many more rocks are hiding under all that dirt?

That's why I asked about hauling in dirt. Hopefully it would have less rocks.  :)

Ron Helwig

Quote from: wholetthedogin? on November 14, 2007, 01:58 PM NHFT
Dude you should remember you've had enough of it hauled in.  Is it gravel or soil?  Matt's truck and driver are probably $60 an hour plus fuel.  You can get gravel for 7/8 yard and soil for 10ish.  Ten yard load.
It has been a while  :)

10/yard plus sounds pretty good to me, and even doable. I don't suppose you have the contact info handy, do you? Was that Manch Sand&Gravel?

MaineShark

There's a big Ron Paul sign in front of the landscaping place in Epsom on Rt 4 (east of the circle).  I don't know if it is theirs or another business right there, but it might be worth asking.  If they get business by supporting Ron Paul, that might encourage greater support...

Rochelle

Yea, Ivy only costs $50

(gotta watch out for your interests, Ivy ;))

KBCraig

Ron Helwig