• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moving Help!

Started by Rochelle, September 24, 2007, 11:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Rochelle

Hey! I'm finally moving out of Porc Manor, to the West Side of Manchester (first time I've lived on the west side of any city...scary) and am looking for some moving help!

I don't have that much stuff, so I don't need *too* much help, but I do have a lot of books and one very large desk that will be a challenge to get up the stairs and into the apartment (it's dimensions are 30-30-60, which are bigger than some of the doors). So anyone who would like to help, show up. I'll make sure there are drinks and pizza afterwards.
Moving date will most likely be Oct 7, in the morning.

I'll post the address when I have it (yea, 'cause I'm that organized).

J’raxis 270145

Link it into the calendar when you're sure of the date and time. If it ends up a weekend, I am almost positive I can help out.

ny2nh

Yea - another person in West Manchester!! Where abouts, Rochelle?

dalebert

I can prolly help.

EDIT: I answered this too fast. I'll be in Atlanta for Gaylaxicon.  :-\

http://www.gaylaxicon2007.org/

Puke

Quote from: dalebert on September 24, 2007, 02:47 PM NHFT
EDIT: I answered this too fast. I'll be in Atlanta for Gaylaxicon.  :-\

Is this a Con for gay nerds/geeks? Or is it about laxatives?

Dreepa

Dale if I give you some Liberty Forum cards can you pass them around?
When are you leaving NH?

porcupine kate

Dale I would love to give you Ron Paul fliers also.

Sorry we can't help you move we are hosting a Ron Paul booth in our yard on the 7th for the Fall festival.  If you guys get finished early stop by and check out the festival.

Rochelle

Ny2nh, I'll be near the Cathedral, so still in the ghetto:)

Dale--it's alright; have a good time at the convention...and pass out LF cards :)

Still don't have the address yet...

And how the heck do I link to the calender?

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Rochelle on September 24, 2007, 10:13 PM NHFT
Ny2nh, I'll be near the Cathedral, so still in the ghetto:)

Dale--it's alright; have a good time at the convention...and pass out LF cards :)

And how the heck do I link to the calender?

There's a tab at the lower left-hand corner of the page to do it.

Dreepa

Quote from: Rochelle on September 24, 2007, 10:13 PM NHFT

What I love is that she is moving into the place but doesn't know the address. :D

dalebert

I'm leaving on the 3rd. I can take stuph to hand out.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread. Back to the subject at hand now...

Quantrill

Quote from: Dreepa on September 24, 2007, 07:13 PM NHFT
Dale if I give you some Liberty Forum cards can you pass them around?
When are you leaving NH?

I went back home a couple weeks ago.  I coulda handed out some LF cards!   It's ok, I did hand out some Ron Paul bumperstickers.

Rochelle, I'll definitely help on the 7th.  Let me know if you need help packing...

Rochelle

QuoteWhat I love is that she is moving into the place but doesn't know the address
Sorry, but when I think of the "West side" of any city, I think of a big black hole. No light gets in, no light gets out...it's hard to visualize addresses in this situation :)

Quantrill: I'll probably be able to get the packing. Just got to get some boxes from work :) I gotta ask Our-Roommate-With-A-Truck if he and his truck are doing anything that weekend...

David

Prolly won't be able to help.   :-\  I'm on the, uh, west side of the state.  Finally movin from porc manor.  It won't be the same without you.  Alec will miss your cooking.   ;)

Rochelle

haha, not like he ever got to eat it anyway ;) Guess he'll miss the smells.

Anywhoo, I have the address now. PM me for it :P