• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Granite Porcupines

Started by YeahItsMeJP, June 06, 2005, 12:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

YeahItsMeJP

Hey Ladies,

I am looking for someone from the Liberty Ladies group who might be interested in doing a monthly liberty ladies' specific column for a new magazine I am starting.

Email me for more information.

JP

jcp@jimcperry.com

jejstover

Just wanted to let all you Liberty Ladies know that I will be writing a column, "Daughters of the Revolution", for Jim's magazine - Granite Porcupines. As I understand it, he is going to distribute the first issue (July) FREE at PorcFest and at cost for postage for those who want a copy of the first issue mailed. Subcriptions will then be available.?

Hope you enjoy the column (and the magazine).

Happy Reading,

Jan Stover
Founder ~ Mothers for Liberty

jejstover

Jim,

Any news on the magazine's (Granite Porcupines) future?  I've recently received a couple of comments about my "Daughters of the Revolution" article and wondered what 2006 had in store for your publication.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help,

Jan

Kat Kanning

If you get tired of waiting for Jim Perry, you can always publish in the Keene Free Press.

jejstover

Quote from: katdillon on November 26, 2005, 04:39 PM NHFT
If you get tired of waiting for Jim Perry, you can always publish in the Keene Free Press.

Kat,

Thanks for the suggestion/offer.

Jan