• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Thoughts. I can't really put words to this but here it is.

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, November 26, 2009, 10:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

K. Darien Freeheart

I was posting this to my Facebook page, but it's too long. I won't go super-deep into it, because I don't think I can put words to it.

I met new Free Staters today.

Not people who have joined and thought "This is a good idea!" and signed up...

No.

New people who have uprooted their lives and made the move here to New Hampshire.

I'm mover 760 of 20,000. I knew there would be more, but I've been here for a few months, and already people are moving in that I wasn't aware of.

Mind = Blown.

This is big folks. THIS. IS. BIG.

In celebration, I watched Firefly on a massive projector. I can't begin to describe how thankful and lucky I feel right now.

Pat K

MaineShark

It's even cooler when you meet folks who uprooted their lives and moved hundreds or thousands of miles to get here, and they tell you they moved here because NH is the most liberty-friendly state... and you ask them if they're FSP members, and they say, "what's the FSP?"

Joe

thinkliberty

I moved to NH before the FSP was an idea, because it was the most liberty friendly state, 10+ years ago.

It was the only state with no seatbelt laws, no helmet laws, no mandatory auto insurance, etc... 

porcupine kate

It blows my mind when you are working on a project for months with a bunch of locals to only find out that one of them is a free stater that has been here for a couple of years and has worked on other pro liberty projects that are up and running in the state but never working with other free staters.  That is the coolest thing I have come across.

Russell Kanning

hey kevin ... i didn't know you were a free state project member ;)

mackler

What's the Free State Project?

I have heard of it.  It's some kind of corporation or something, isn't it?

Lloyd Danforth

I think it was a big deal in the decade that will end in about a month.

KBCraig