• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

An Open Letter re: Jim C. Perry

Started by Friday, September 26, 2007, 10:37 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lex

Can't teach an old dog new tricks?

Friday

Update:  JP is now calling himself Jim Reef.  He's having a 25th birthday party in Billerica, to which he is selling tickets, all proceeds of which will go to charity.  "Even if you can't come, buy a ticket! It is for two great causes!!"  "The proceeds for the fundraiser will be split 50/50 between First Parish Church in Billerica and The Civil Rights March for LGBT Equality."  (Does this mean he unconverted from Judaism?)

I heard this from one of the many people from whom he "borrowed" money and never repaid it; she's attending the party.   :huh:

Lloyd Danforth

I hope she is attending to 'out' him............as a crook.

Russell Kanning

mmaybe he is the first parrish church and the organizer for the lgbt and fake jewish mennonite parade

porcupine kate

Does tis mean he has formally joined the free lunch project????? 
I wonder.......
Did he pay for the tickets.
How much money will he take in?
How much will the two organizations actually receive?

I do hope she outs him.
Kate

PattyLee loves dogs

Can we get a picture of this guy posted? Don't recall what he looks like, prob. don't know him. In my belief civil action against fraud is legit govt. and maybe should be sought. Sounds like a good case. PL

Kat Kanning

Here's a pic with Russell.  Wow, look how chunky Russell used to be!

Lloyd Danforth

I was wondering who the woman with Jim was.

FTL_Ian