• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

An Open Letter re: Jim C. Perry

Started by Friday, September 26, 2007, 10:37 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

YeahItsMeJP

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 16, 2007, 06:21 PM NHFT
This is the email he was sending me, while calling me a liar to others.

QuoteKat,

I was recently sent a copy (since I can't view the board) of your mention on the NHFree board of your not having received flags after having paid for them. In all honesty, I do not remember how much you gave me or for which flags. But if you could let me know how much and/or what flags, I can either send you the money back or send you flags.

Thanks,
JP

--

My deepest apologies Kat. I just saw the note I wrote myself when I opened my 2004/05 ledger. I really am sorry. This was entirely my fault.

I just dropped a $10 in the mail.

JP

YeahItsMeJP

Quote from: CNHT on October 16, 2007, 05:57 PM NHFT
Yes me too - Kat can you unban him? I should add that today he contacted me an offered to pay me back. I just wonder where he is getting all this money all of a sudden?

IMHO, if people are going to live without government, they'd better learn to live repsonsibly. I don't mind helping people out from time to time, but this just seemed to get out of hand.

I have both a flag business that that brings in a moderate amount of money and am using profits to pay folks back, like I should.

Jane, I emailed you twice regarding paying my debt with you. Could you please respond letting me know what I owe? Thanks.

JP

Kat Kanning

JP email calling me a liar about the flags is dated Date: Oct 16, 2007 2:54 PM btw.

YeahItsMeJP

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 16, 2007, 06:36 PM NHFT

JP email calling me a liar about the flags is dated Date: Oct 16, 2007 2:54 PM btw.

Yes. I sent that this afternoon, before I looked at my 2004/05 ledger. This is my fault and I apologise for calling you a liar. It was entirely my fault.

YeahItsMeJP

Someone emailed me telling me Scott Roth posted on this thread that I owed him money. Though I have looked and not found such a post, I emailed him the following:

I have been informed that you have made a public request that I pay you rent due for the period of time I lived in Peterborough with you and Annie.

If this is so, please forward an invoice and I will do my best over the next couple of months to settle this debt.

He replied with:

QuoteNot sure when that was, but that debt was long ago and in a different life.

CNHT

Quote from: J.P. on October 16, 2007, 06:35 PM NHFT
Jane, I emailed you twice regarding paying my debt with you. Could you please respond letting me know what I owe? Thanks.

I think you had the amount correct. I have not wanted to IM with you because of some of the nasty things you've said to me that were not deserved, starting in March of this year. But I am not going to repeat some of the things you said in your emails, because they include nasty comments about others that were not deserved either, but were said while you were in the process of trashing ME.

The money woes I can forgive; but lashing out at me who has done nothing but been good to you is despicable, not to mention getting me in trouble with others who did not know the whole story.

YeahItsMeJP

Quote from: CNHT on October 16, 2007, 06:54 PM NHFT
I think you had the amount correct. I have not wanted to IM with you because of some of the nasty things you've said to me that were not deserved, starting in March of this year. But I am not going to repeat some of the things you said in your emails, because they include nasty comments about others that were not deserved either, but were said while you were in the process of trashing ME.

The money woes I can forgive; but lashing out at me who has done nothing but been good to you is despicable, not to mention getting me in trouble with others who did not know the whole story.

Jane,

I am very sorry for hurting you. I know there is nothing I can do to fix the problem, but I can at least apologise and I am truly sorry.

Could you email me the email address to use for paypal?

Thanks.
JP

d_goddard

Heav'n has no rage like love to hatred turn'd
Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn'd.

CNHT

Quote from: d_goddard on October 16, 2007, 07:50 PM NHFT

Um, I think that was in reference to love affairs, not money and treachery.

d_goddard

Quote from: CNHT on October 16, 2007, 07:55 PM NHFT
Quote from: d_goddard on October 16, 2007, 07:50 PM NHFT

Um, I think that was in reference to love affairs, not money and treachery.
There's a difference?

EthanAllen

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 16, 2007, 06:12 PM NHFT
He's offered to return my flag money, too.  I'll believe it when I see it.  I unbanned him, but noticed when I did that he's ignored my more people than EthanAllen is  :o

He swore up and down to me on Main St. in Concord during "market days" while running for the state house as a Democrat that he was a geo-mutualist in the hopes that the DFC would endorse him.

Lloyd Danforth

Many different things to many different people.  Probably would have made a good politician.

Insurgent

Now that JP is back online, we could stop referring to him in the third person and perhaps not ignore. JP, I don't have any personal beef with you but perhaps you could answer to some of the other allegations made in this thread, in order to make peace and clear your name.

YeahItsMeJP

Quote from: Rearden on September 26, 2007, 11:40 PM NHFT
I can add one anecdote.  When JP was running as a Democrat for state rep last year, in Concord, the NHLA gave him a campaign contribution, I believe for $100.  He won the primary, and then, when victory was all but certain, decided to move out of his district.  I was furious about this, and argued that he had made a commitment to run the race and serve if elected.  As I was on the board of the NHLA at the time, I moved that a letter be sent to JP, asking for the return of that contribution. 

The amount was $200 and I have contacted Carol to return the donation.

JP

YeahItsMeJP

Quote from: Insurgent on October 16, 2007, 08:58 PM NHFT
Now that JP is back online, we could stop referring to him in the third person and perhaps not ignore. JP, I don't have any personal beef with you but perhaps you could answer to some of the other allegations made in this thread, in order to make peace and clear your name.

Hey,

I think I have covered all the financial allegation at this point. If there is one you need me to address, please point it out.

My flakiness can only be solved by a slow battle to earn back a good reputation.

Thanks and I appreciate your willingness to listen.

JP