• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Which video talks about gold and inflation?

Started by dalebert, September 27, 2007, 03:41 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Someone posted a video a while back by some group called People and Power where a homely guy gives a crash course in how the Fed is causing inflation, manipulating the gold market, etc., and how this will lead to a major collapse. It's about 10 minutes long. I'm having the darndest time finding it. Can anyone find the link? I've tried searching.

dalebert

Nicholas Gilman

"Someone posted a video a while back by some group called People and Power where a homely guy gives a crash course in how the Fed is causing inflation, manipulating the gold market, etc., and how this will lead to a major collapse."

Isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder?   :)

alphaniner

I found a vid called "People And Power: Death of the Dollar."  Maybe this is what you are looking for?  It is about ten minutes long, talks about steak and baguettes and M3, but the intro also says something about oil in Ecuador.  :-\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmyvEhU-gmw

dalebert

Quote from: alphaniner on September 28, 2007, 01:59 PM NHFT
I found a vid called "People And Power: Death of the Dollar."

Yep! That's it. Thank you! Thank you!