• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moving Help!

Started by Rochelle, September 24, 2007, 11:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

muni

Quote from: dalebert on September 24, 2007, 10:49 PM NHFT

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread. Back to the subject at hand now...

;D

Rochelle

Hey, yea, sorry, I read your posts!
Thanks for the offer, but I already arranged to use the roommates :)

Ron Helwig

So Rochelle, do you have enough help lined up? I'm assuming a bunch of those who said they would be helping with the range that day will be coming over after helping you move, which sounds like a good plan to me.

Rochelle

Dunno, we'll see :P
If anyone has a dolly or two-wheeler that they can bring, it might be helpful

Rochelle

Nevermind, we have a two wheeler.

Rochelle

Okay, update, and no one hate me for this,
But I chickened out and I'm not moving....I realized today when I was starting to move some small items over that I'd have to move everything back down in like 2-3 months when my husband gets here (our packet was sent to the embassy last week, so we should have an interview very soon!) and that that was just plain stupid.
So, instead, ArcRiley will be moving and I asked him if he needs any help and he said no, so I guess you can consider the moving party cancelled.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If anyone wants to come over to Alec's tomorrow morning for Waffles anyway, you're welcome to :)

Rochelle

The waffles will be occuring at around 10am :P