• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Announcing the newest Manchester resident

Started by Braddogg, September 29, 2007, 01:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Braddogg

Me!  I moved into my new place Thursday, and just finished getting everything unpacked and set up.  Hope to see everyone on Tuesday at Murphy's :)

J’raxis 270145

Insurgent

Rochelle

Man, and here I thought someone had a baby, but it turned out to a real recent mover :P

Dreepa

Another mover Congrats... I did notice that the counter changed... was that you?

+1

Braddogg

Thanks everyone :)  I was saving this additional bit of info for later, but may as well announce it now that Rochelle has hinted at it: I'm pregnant!   :P  Yep, the counter moving was probably me.  I got a PM reminding me to do so about 10 minutes after posting this thread, lol.  I've updated my info at FSP.org and at the pledgebank site.

KBCraig

Dreepa

Quote from: KBCraig on September 29, 2007, 09:11 PM NHFT
And now you officially SUCK!

Welcome home.  ;D

I was wondering when that was going to happen. :D

Braddogg

I was going to wait until Kevin gave me the official greeting before updating my FSP and pledgebank statuses; now, I'm officially moved ;)

Dreepa

Quote from: Braddogg on September 29, 2007, 10:09 PM NHFT
I was going to wait until Kevin gave me the official greeting before updating my FSP and pledgebank statuses; now, I'm officially moved ;)
maybe we could tie that in to when someone officially moves... After Kevin does that we make him update the counter.

muni

Quote from: Braddogg on September 29, 2007, 01:57 PM NHFT
Me!  I moved into my new place Thursday,

Well, looks like the "Move to Manchester" movement is taking off - There are at
least 20 people in town now. Welcome, Brad.

Now we need to start "Move to Ward 3" movement...

muni .

David

Awesome.  Welcome to the free(er) state.   :)

Quantrill