• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

best first date

Started by supperman15, September 30, 2007, 10:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

supperman15

Quote from: Keith and Stuff on October 01, 2007, 02:54 PM NHFT
Quote from: porcupine kate on October 01, 2007, 01:33 PM NHFT
I should not have to mention this.

If you are going to pick her up clean the junk out of your car beforehand.

Also if you are going to bring her to your place clean it.  I'm talking the whole place not just your room.  Gross bathrooms and dirty kitchens are a turnoff.

But don't clean too much.  Women like to help guys.  If your house if perfect, you seem too smart, or you have everything together you may not be as fun in her eyes.  More importantly, she might feel bad (because chances are her place is not really clean) or even worse, she might expect you too keep your place super clean.

If she hit the road because there was nothing to fix i would say THANK YOU!!! i dont want to spend my time with a chick that wants to be my mom

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Beth221 on October 01, 2007, 03:11 PM NHFT
i just like a clean kitchen and bathroom sink. 

and no food in teeth..!

and no boogies up the nose. :)

kola

Quote from: porcupine kate on October 01, 2007, 03:51 PM NHFT
Quote from: kola on October 01, 2007, 03:22 PM NHFT
I like a comfy quiet peaceful atmosphere at her or my house, fireplace burning, a few candles and shoes kicked off. I need the mental stimulation with good conversation. She has to be a self-thinking-anti-gov- hippie-chick who loves animals.   

Kola

This is a great idea but not for the first date. 

You want to be somewhere she feels safe until she knows you well enough to know that you aren't going to turn into some monster that will harm her.

Besides finding the self-thinking-anti-gov-hippie-chick who loves animals is the hard part.  There aren't many of us.  Most of the women I know that fit this description are in solid relationships.  The idea of this thread is to give the guys ideas on how to attract a woman open to these ideas and weed out the rest.

OH.  :-\
someplace safe? umm..I do not know any safe places other than my "love-shack"..lol

maybe I can run an ad: need good hippy-chick with a brain and Ron Paul stickers on her VW bus.

sleepless in Colorado,
Kola

Beth221

how about renting a date?? 

its my new money making scheme! 

Rent me for a DATE!

Beth221

Pat K

You can't just club them over the head and drag them back
to the cave?

supperman15

no long gone are the good old days (moment of silence)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: porcupine kate on October 01, 2007, 03:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on October 01, 2007, 02:10 PM NHFT
Quote from: porcupine kate on October 01, 2007, 01:33 PM NHFT
I should not have to mention this.

If you are going to pick her up clean the junk out of your car beforehand.

Also if you are going to bring her to your place clean it.  I'm talking the whole place not just your room.  Gross bathrooms and dirty kitchens are a turnoff.

Should I change the sheets even if a new Equinox has not arrived?

Lloyd I'm beginning to see why you are still single. ;)

I consider it an 'Art'

Beth221

Quote from: supperman15 on October 01, 2007, 09:15 PM NHFT

some still like to be clubbed!

Beth221

GAG you are sick my dear child

supperman15

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on October 01, 2007, 09:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on October 01, 2007, 09:11 PM NHFT
to the cave?
Quote from: supperman15 on October 01, 2007, 09:15 PM NHFT

of course if you get the right girl, those rape fantasies are... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Actually rape fantasies rank in the top ten most common fantasies (so says the sex bible)  i thought this was strange as well, but apparently it has to do with wanting to have guilt free sex, and other fantasies in which one is dominated.  It has less to do with the actuality of being raped then it does submission.  Perhaps there is something in our genetic programing that really longs for the good old just club them days...

Lloyd Danforth

Never found violence and erections synonymous 

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Pat K on October 01, 2007, 09:11 PM NHFT
to the cave?

Pat, Pat, Pat...that's so pas'e.

A couple days before I started going out with Lauren, we were playing a game of Hearts with some of the Army officers.  We were teamed together.  Lauren was picking a card and looked at me, I winked at her.  She paused for a moment and then kept on playing.  That evening I was looking out of a third story barracks window, actually hoping to see her, and there she was, sitting all by her self on a picnic table in the middle of the commons between our buildings.  I rushed down stairs and sort of ambled over to see her.  She was reading the very first issue of Heavy Metal magazine.   I sat down beside her.  She was sitting on the table not the bench.  We talked about the magazine and other things.  
Later, some of our other friends came by and suggested going to a movie.  We where all piling into a '62 Thunderbird when Maxwell, one of these likable guys who is unaware of the rest of the world, barged in and took the last seat in the car before Lauren.  Lauren begged off being crammed in a car with 4 guys and 2 other girls.
I remember feeling disappointed.  I remember thinking that I could just get out of the car and we could go do something else.  I remember just having had my heart torn out and sliced in to little pieces, baked at 350 deg. for an hour and served to me cold by some bitch not more than a year earlier...so the movie sucked.

I think it was the next day that I asked her if she was going to walk in the 10K Volksmarch.

KBCraig

I suppose Mary and I had our first "date" on our wedding date.

I was on a date when I met her, at a gathering of mutual friends. I ditched my date, and we spent that weekend --and every weekend until we were married-- together. We lived 80 miles apart, and spent every possible moment together. We met July 28, and wed February 14.

Wait... I guess we did have one "date" before we got married. On her birthday, I drove down to take her to lunch, then drove back because I had to be at work at 4. That was two weeks to the day before we married.  :)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on October 02, 2007, 06:39 AM NHFT

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on October 01, 2007, 11:10 PM NHFT
Never found violence and erections synonymous 

there doesn't have to be anything violent about it.

We're talk'in about rape here, right?