• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

best first date

Started by supperman15, September 30, 2007, 10:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

lildog

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 16, 2007, 03:32 PM NHFT
Quote from: lildog on October 16, 2007, 03:29 PM NHFT
Ideal date...

Bump'n uglies
Get some food
Go back to bump'n uglies for a little while longer until your too worn out (maybe use some of the food in interesting ways)
Shower
bump uglies a little more (maybe while in the shower)
leave for work next morning

Ha, ha!  Your such a perv! :D  Doesn't hip clicking sound better? ;D

Hip clicking sounds too much like something senior citizens would do.

Personally I like giving women the option of going back to my place and doing the things I'll tell my friends we did anyway.  That's always a good start to the date.  Sitting home alone and mowing down the old bone by yourself just doesn't cut it.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: lildog on October 16, 2007, 03:53 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on October 16, 2007, 03:32 PM NHFT
Ideal date...

Bump'n uglies
Get some food
Go back to bump'n uglies for a little while longer until your too worn out (maybe use some of the food in interesting ways)
Shower

Ha, ha!  Your such a perv! :D  Doesn't hip clicking sound better? ;D

Hip clicking sounds too much like something senior citizens would do.

Personally I like giving women the option of going back to my place and doing the things I'll tell my friends we did anyway.  That's always a good start to the date.  Sitting home alone and mowing down the old bone by yourself just doesn't cut it.

You have a way with words, I like it!   Lets see,  if the date is really good I say foreplay in the car/motorcycle/whatever all the way home and then bump prettys!  Sorry I can write bumping uglies, (hey I just did), it sounds too gross. 8)

shyfrog

Best First Date:

March 18th, 1966

---

Or perhaps scenic drive in an open top car.  Down to a cafe on the coast for an afternoon coffee/tea or maybe a balconied restaurant/bistro in the mountains with a great view. Just talk and get to know each other, etc. And then I'll pop the inevitable "oh, btw, I'm married"

muaha

lildog

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 16, 2007, 03:57 PM NHFTYou have a way with words, I like it!

I'm good that way!

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 16, 2007, 03:57 PM NHFTSorry I can write bumping uglies, (hey I just did), it sounds too gross. 8)

That's ok, I've got others which I'll refrain from posting here but catch me when I show up at Murphy's one of these times and I'll share them with you.

I did run an entire national fraternity for two years so I've heard just about everything.  And for that mater I've seen just about everything.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: lildog on October 16, 2007, 05:50 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on October 16, 2007, 03:57 PM NHFTYou have a way with words, I like it!

I'm good that way!

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 16, 2007, 03:57 PM NHFTSorry I can write bumping uglies, (hey I just did), it sounds too gross. 8)

That's ok, I've got others which I'll refrain from posting here but catch me when I show up at Murphy's one of these times and I'll share them with you.

I did run an entire national fraternity for two years so I've heard just about everything.  And for that mater I've seen just about everything.

Yikes!  When I do eventually show up at Murphy's give me time to drink a lot before sharing!  I don't know if I'm ready for you Lildog! ;D

lildog

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 17, 2007, 10:08 AM NHFTI don't know if I'm ready for you Lildog! ;D

Very few ever are   ;D

Beth221

how about jello wrestling for a first date??  that will cover all the "bases" in one match!

EJinCT

Quote from: Beth221 on October 17, 2007, 08:19 PM NHFT
how about jello wrestling for a first date??  that will cover all the "bases" in one match!

I'd prefer to find out what is in another's head and heart first personally.

If I cant get into a womans head, I have no desire to get in her pants.  :blush:

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on October 18, 2007, 12:19 AM NHFT
i 'spose it doesn't really matter what that first date is if there never is a second... 

I'd be willing to wager there are many that would be thrilled by even one date.  ;D

EJinCT

I can commiserate with that; I've had a few female friends that shared the sentiment exactly. My advice for what it's worth, remain receptive to what the universe has to offer, one never knows what tomorrow will bring. Life changing events can happen in the blink of an eye if we are open to it.

Rochelle

Ideal date...

Bump'n uglies
Get some food
Shower

Sounds like we have an acolyte of the Finnish School of Dating on board...

error

Hey, that sounds like a great date to me. Except for the leaving for work part.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: error on October 19, 2007, 12:50 AM NHFT

Oh yeah, that definitely makes it more romantic! ::) ;D

lildog

Quote from: error on October 19, 2007, 12:50 AM NHFT

You know the difference between a hooker and a date?  The hooker knows when to leave.   ;)

EJinCT

Quote from: lildog on October 19, 2007, 09:49 AM NHFT
You know the difference between a hooker and a date?  The hooker knows when to leave.   ;)

I'll have to take your word on that.  :P  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

So......Lildog.....How do  you decide when to leave?