• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

best first date

Started by supperman15, September 30, 2007, 10:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Well....if we're talking fantasy here, you put on your little Catholic school girl outfit with the plaid skirt and white knee socks, and I'll be right over!

PassionatePantherrr

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on October 02, 2007, 07:17 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on October 02, 2007, 07:16 AM NHFT
Well....if we're talking fantasy here, you put on your little Catholic school girl outfit with the plaid skirt and white knee socks, and I'll be right over!

damn well know that I have one, too, right??   >:D  ;D

Lol... I think more than a few of us have those school girl outfits... I hope we don't have a "giggle of schoolgirls" at Kevin's Halloween party after this thread! ;-) heheh

Dreepa

Quote from: toowm on October 01, 2007, 04:02 PM NHFT

I don't like movies for first dates because you don't talk and rarely can find a movie that you both will really enjoy.

Dinner and a movie is the WORST idea.
1. cliche
2. can't talk in a movie
3.  dinner can have all sorts of pitfalls.

Toown... next time you are here I will show you the crazy scrapbook Mrs Dreepa made.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Dreepa on October 02, 2007, 09:16 PM NHFT
Dinner and a movie is the WORST idea.

Although if you can find a movie that you both agree on, that is a good sign.

Beth221

but to sit there with someone you dont know for 3 hours, without talking..  silly. 

error

After reading this whole thread I think I'm just going to move up north of the notches and become a hermit. :o

EJinCT

Quote from: error on October 13, 2007, 12:14 PM NHFT
After reading this whole thread I think I'm just going to move up north of the notches and become a hermit. :o

I hear that.

"Dating" seems like it's just some rote exercise; the whole premise of dating just seems so rigid, structured and defined; and IMO, doesn't really seem much different than applying for employment. Whatever happened to serendipity or just going with the flow?

Spending quality time, getting to know someone, is all good. Dating; I'll pass, thank you.

Maybe I'm just too old-fashioned/romantic/sentimental.  :-\

Lloyd Danforth

How would this change your life?

Dreepa

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on October 13, 2007, 12:50 PM NHFT

How would this change your life?
ouch

d_goddard

One of the best things about being married, is not having to deal with all the "dating" crap anymore.

Now I can just go to dinner and a movie(*) with my very best friend (assuming we got a babysitter) and the "afterwards" is a sure thing  ;)

* = "movie" here is a generic term that encompasses "theater", "concert", "comedy show" and "getting plastered at the restaurant and barely being able to stumble home afterwards"

KBCraig

I never did really "date". I "courted" instead, although that was never really my plan. I pretty much went from one long-term girlfriend to the next, usually with a long break in between.

I never even asked Mary out. From the moment we met, we knew it was something special, and we married 6-1/2 months later.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Beth221 on October 13, 2007, 09:20 AM NHFT
but to sit there with someone you dont know for 3 hours, without talking..  silly. 

After 3 hours of Petting, at least you know what you can get away with

slimpickens

IVY:It's been super special to have someone come up with an idea, approach me and ask if I'd like to participate,

Slimpickens: umm,err, ahh would you like to participate in summertime jello wrestling? ;)

lildog

Ideal date...

Bump'n uglies
Get some food
Go back to bump'n uglies for a little while longer until your too worn out (maybe use some of the food in interesting ways)
Shower
bump uglies a little more (maybe while in the shower)
leave for work next morning

Raineyrocks

Quote from: lildog on October 16, 2007, 03:29 PM NHFT
Ideal date...

Bump'n uglies
Get some food
Go back to bump'n uglies for a little while longer until your too worn out (maybe use some of the food in interesting ways)
Shower
bump uglies a little more (maybe while in the shower)
leave for work next morning

Ha, ha!  Your such a perv! :D  Doesn't hip clicking sound better? ;D