• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Next door neighbor's house for sale - Manchester

Started by alohamonkey, September 15, 2007, 05:03 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

alohamonkey

My next door neighbor's house is up for sale.  It's a fixer-upper but the house itself is very well constructed.  I know this b/c it's almost identical to my house.  It's priced weeellll below what we paid for ours in 10/05 and it has central air and a garage which ours doesn't.  It's on a bigger lot too.  Floors need refinishing, bathroom needs to be gutted, and kitchen needs new floors and maybe cabinets.  Besides that, it's a good house at a good price and it's less than a mile to downtown Manch.

http://www.newenglandmoves.com/viewDetails.nem?GLID=1011025979&selectTab=1&propertySearchType=2&associateSearchType=&cid=154438 

dalebert

Quote from: Dreepa on September 15, 2007, 05:14 PM NHFT
Dalbert?

It doesn't look like that great of a house, particularly if it needs work. Not at all what I'm looking for. It's probably also over-priced considering the market right now and where the market is going. Real estate is going to drop quite a bit. I may make a move if I see a great opportunity, but otherwise I'm inclined to wait a few months longer.