• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren kidnapped roadside by thugs Oct. 2nd

Started by les nessman, October 02, 2007, 11:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

I have vmask fever ... the kind you cannot cure by going to a long island grocery store.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: RattyDog on October 25, 2007, 07:42 AM NHFT
I hope she knows she's not forgotten. I hope she's not scared or lonely...I hope she's well fed and feeling well.

Can we go and demand to see her? I hope she heard the music that was played for her. I hope she knows that people are thinking about her.
She is not scared. She is not well fed.
Demanding to see her would be interesting. Your taxdollars are paying for the jail. Maybe Ridley could film you doing it. :)
If you write to Lauren, she might be able to answer in a letter to Jim. We have gotten one also. But having pencils and paper and postage is an ifffy thing in the jail.
No way she heard the music. But maybe she heard about it. :)

November 5th will be memorable at the Valley Street Jail.

Russell Kanning

"Free Staters believe they should not have to pay taxes, register their cars or apply for driver's licenses."

I see our sound bites are getting out ;) I love this article already.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Michael Fisher on October 25, 2007, 02:49 PM NHFT
Quote from: dan_sayers on October 25, 2007, 01:39 PM NHFT
In another thread, we have people espousing to distance themselves from others who might be the unintentional source of divide.
Choosing violence is not an unintentional source of divide. Everyone here knows, or should know, that movements based on violence and nonviolence cannot permanently coexist within the same small group of people.
I totally agree. Hopefully we can change people's minds and they can join us in a nonviolent struggle ... and then we can break into smaller groups because we are such a large movement. :)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Ahmed on October 26, 2007, 03:59 AM NHFT
Since only operation of motor vehicles is licensed, perhaps people should start using horses.

I wonder how long it would take to get stopped and be demanded papers of. That would work well with the straw hat and overalls.

Kat Kanning

Probably not long when open carrying the pitchfork.

Lloyd Danforth

We could all become Amish, make a bunch of those buggys and clog the roads

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Porcupine_in_MA on October 25, 2007, 10:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 25, 2007, 10:01 PM NHFT
The blind worship of police, laws, and the state makes me sad, angry, and disgusted.  The government really has done a bang up job of indoctrinating the American people.
Yep, otherwise we wouldn't be living in the police state that we are living in now.
exactly .... the means are the ends .... all we do and think shapes our world ... hopefully we can imbolden some people to actions that lessen the states power in the very short future.

Liberty in Lauren's Lifetime 8)

Kat Kanning

I wonder if the Embassy of Heaven guys have heard about Lauren?  I couldn't find an email address on their website.

http://www.embassyofheaven.com/

penguins4me

Since only operation of motor vehicles is licensed, perhaps people should start using horses.

Why not skip the vehicle altogether and just go on foot, the most basic of basic human transportation?

... the movie "Rambo" comes to mind. :(

EthanAllen

Quote from: penguins4me on October 26, 2007, 11:17 AM NHFT

Why not skip the vehicle altogether and just go on foot, the most basic of basic human transportation?

That is what the common right of way is based on (foot travel) that is linked to freedom of speech, assembly, petitioning for redress of grievances.

mvpel

Because we are human beings, and human beings use tools.

EthanAllen

Quote from: mvpel on October 26, 2007, 12:00 PM NHFT

Because we are human beings, and human beings use tools.

And sometimes the use of human tools put other humans at undue risk of bodily and property harm.

Much of governances as legitimate authority is about the assigning of risk at an individual level and the sharing of risk at a group level.

So I reject the sharing of risk at a group level (limited liability) in exchange for encouraging capital formation.

But I also reject the assigning of risk at a personal level for the use of the roads which are collectively owned and which contain an individual equal right of way (a common right). I don't want them privatized because then I lose my common right. I prefer other ways to pay for them (tolls and collecting economic rent for the land value increase that proximity brings) and maintain them though (long-term contracts to private firms via open bids to maintain them like we lease Sunapee to a private ski area owner).

mvpel

Quote from: EthanAllen on October 26, 2007, 12:18 PM NHFTAnd sometimes the use of human tools put other humans at undue risk of bodily and property harm.

A government monopoly on training and licensing is not always the answer to the use of tools which can put other humans at undue risk of bodily and property harm.

No license is needed to buy matches, or gasoline, which together were the tools used in the biggest mass murder in history.