• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren kidnapped roadside by thugs Oct. 2nd

Started by les nessman, October 02, 2007, 11:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Viscid

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 26, 2007, 08:19 AM NHFT
I wonder if the Embassy of Heaven guys have heard about Lauren?  I couldn't find an email address on their website.

http://www.embassyofheaven.com/

There's a "send email" link near the bottom of the page, embedded in the AOL Instant Messenger graphic.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

"... we don't make the laws, only enforce them ... "

I wonder if they would enforce any law handed to them.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 26, 2007, 05:56 PM NHFT
Gosh, that one is easy!  I'll bring the kids to make the noise and my 19 year old son to make the cops nervous. :D  When is it over?
when we get tired or all of us end up in jail
since this is your first time ... I am guessing you will want to take it easy

any fork should do the trick

flames look great at night also

Lloyd Danforth

It seems to be implied in the statement that they don't question the laws

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 27, 2007, 08:46 AM NHFT
Gosh, that one is easy!  I'll bring the kids to make the noise and my 19 year old son to make the cops nervous. :D  When is it over?

I don't worry about taking it easy, it's pure bullshit that Lauren is in jail. >:(  I just don't want social services to get their creepy hands on my kids, that's what I worry about.  I'll come up with some kooky idea as long as Rick can get us there.  He's going to try his best!
What do the flames and pitchforks have to do with Lauren though?

Russell Kanning

great second part of the video, Ian ... being able to edit sound over some pictures and using Jim's footage really makes it work as good as possible.
That guy was just hoping that you would show him some ID. I guess you could have given him a press pass. :)

Russell Kanning

there is always a reason to back down from the evil government .... just letting you know ... I cannot guarantee that the thugs will not kidnap your children. They did it to Lauren.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 27, 2007, 09:15 AM NHFT
great second part of the video, Ian ... being able to edit sound over some pictures and using Jim's footage really makes it work as good as possible.
That guy was just hoping that you would show him some ID. I guess you could have given him a press pass. :)

I did have it hanging around my neck at the time.   :icon_pirat:

coffeeseven

I didn't know about the Kingdom of Heaven group until I saw it posted here. Their Going to Jail book is an interesting read.

Kat Kanning

Yes, that's what I found interesting about them  :)

coffeeseven

Russell Kanning

I was reading the Embassy of Heaven website when the thugs came and got me once ... then I started reading Kingdom of Heaven is Within You when I was on the inside.

I enjoyed all the essays people sent me in jail. Kat has been sending news and that sort of thing to Lauren. We have to counter what the ministry of love is doing to her.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 27, 2007, 09:08 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 27, 2007, 08:46 AM NHFT

I don't worry about taking it easy, it's pure bullshit that Lauren is in jail. >:(  I just don't want social services to get their creepy hands on my kids, that's what I worry about.  I'll come up with some kooky idea as long as Rick can get us there.  He's going to try his best!
What do the flames and pitchforks have to do with Lauren though?

This same situation recently came up recently with another activist in Manchester. What you need is a legal document that transfers custody of your child to a trusted relative in the event you're arrested, otherwise the state gets temporary custody of them until you're freed. You should have a lawyer prepare the document, and it has to be notarized in order to be official.

Kat Kanning

The pitchforks and flames have to do with the 5th of November.