• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren kidnapped roadside by thugs Oct. 2nd

Started by les nessman, October 02, 2007, 11:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

shyfrog

Quote from: KBCraig on October 31, 2007, 02:44 PM NHFT
Our pal spreading joy and cheer and on youtube just the way he does here:

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 31, 2007, 11:34 AM NHFT

...acting the way they did would make anyone want to b*tch-slap them bloody. What a pack of a-holes!
babalugatz

Yeah...he likes to smite anyone who disagrees with him every time he logs in. I only smote him a couple of times when he was being a complete ass and then ignored him.

Puke

error

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 31, 2007, 09:22 AM NHFT
Quote from: error on October 30, 2007, 11:05 AM NHFT
I just sent this LTE to the Telegraph:

Lauren Canario's act of civil disobedience (Protester's actions damage her cause, Oct. 28) draws attention to the issue, and sometimes that is enough to begin the process of change.

In 2005, Michael Fisher performed a manicure without a license in front of the offices of the Board of Barbering, Cosmetology and Esthetics in Concord to draw attention to what he believed were unconstitutional laws. This year, Gov. Lynch signed SB43, which reduces the requirements for obtaining a barber license.

Once, long ago, our government respected our right to travel peaceably. No license was required to ride a horse or drive a stagecoach. Yet 100 years ago, public hysteria over the dangers of horseless carriages led states to begin licensing them and their drivers.

Today our right to travel is under attack from all sides. Now, people must have a license in order to travel by airplane, or even to take the commuter bus to Boston. Lauren's protest draws attention to this critical issue.

Nice letter.   :) Should I put it up on freelaurencanario.com?

By all means!

Raineyrocks

Raineyrocks

Do Rick and I need V masks if we can make it?  We will definitely bring signs! :)

Pat K

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 31, 2007, 06:33 PM NHFT
Do Rick and I need V masks if we can make it?  We will definitely bring signs! :)

NO just your wonderful selfs will be fine.

Any body who says else wise gets sat on. >:D

Tom Sawyer

Don't listen to Pat K he doesn't know what he is talking about.

There are very strict rules requiring all participants to dress exactly a like. Once I showed up wearing the wrong color socks and Russell yelled at me for 10 minutes.  :o

;D

Pat K

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 31, 2007, 06:45 PM NHFT

There are very strict rules requiring all participants to dress exactly a like. Once I showed up wearing the wrong color socks and Russell yelled at me for 10 minutes.  :o

;D

Yeah well those bright pink socks were distracting.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on October 31, 2007, 06:43 PM NHFT

NO just your wonderful selfs will be fine.

Any body who says else wise gets sat on. >:D

:biglaugh:  I feel like I am being protected by the mafia!  Thank you Pat! ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on October 31, 2007, 06:48 PM NHFT

;D

Yeah, very distracting!  So there! ;D

Tom Sawyer

;D

That's OK fancy pants...
Jim and I were talkin' today and we had a whole Pat K in drag thing we were laughin' about!  ;D

Tom Sawyer

Besides want was wrong with my pink socks? They matched my purse.  :D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 31, 2007, 06:54 PM NHFT
Besides want was wrong with my pink socks? They matched my purse.  :D

Geesh, no wonder everyone wants to wear V masks, they don't want to admit they really know each other! 8)

Pat K

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 31, 2007, 06:53 PM NHFT

;D

That's OK fancy pants...
Jim and I were talking' today and we had a whole Pat K in drag thing we were laughin' about!  ;D

Again with your post Marine Corps cross dressing fantasies!

Leave me out of them, you perv. Also stop corrupting Jim,
he already has a Beer spillage problem, I have to work
with him on.