• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren kidnapped roadside by thugs Oct. 2nd

Started by les nessman, October 02, 2007, 11:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Please consider digging my Lauren cartoon. I'm working on putting a digg button right under the cartoons in the future.

http://digg.com/political_opinion/Lauren_Canario_is_in_jail_but_her_mind_is_free_cartoon/share

dalebert

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 30, 2007, 02:11 PM NHFT
Jason obviously thinks we go around involking the name of the Free State Project all the time, when really, we almost never mention it.  ::)

I just figured out who the culprit is! It's Dave Ridley! hehe. Look at his videos. He never fails to tie things in with the FSP. Jason's gonna come after you Dave!  ;D

Dave Ridley

dugg your story

I often identify people who are free staters as....ready for this?  Free Staters.

dalebert

OK, all my cartoons have digg buttons now. They are still set at zero which means there is no entry. When you click it to digg the cartoon, you'll get to put in the descriptions and what-not that creates the entry on Digg.com.

I don't think I should be creating digg entries on my own stuph, though I already did that for the first cartoon.  :blush: So anyway, could someone perhaps digg the 2nd Lauren cartoon to get the ball rolling? Just click my signature and scroll down.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: error on October 30, 2007, 11:05 AM NHFT
I just sent this LTE to the Telegraph:

Lauren Canario's act of civil disobedience (Protester's actions damage her cause, Oct. 28) draws attention to the issue, and sometimes that is enough to begin the process of change.

In 2005, Michael Fisher performed a manicure without a license in front of the offices of the Board of Barbering, Cosmetology and Esthetics in Concord to draw attention to what he believed were unconstitutional laws. This year, Gov. Lynch signed SB43, which reduces the requirements for obtaining a barber license.

Once, long ago, our government respected our right to travel peaceably. No license was required to ride a horse or drive a stagecoach. Yet 100 years ago, public hysteria over the dangers of horseless carriages led states to begin licensing them and their drivers.

Today our right to travel is under attack from all sides. Now, people must have a license in order to travel by airplane, or even to take the commuter bus to Boston. Lauren's protest draws attention to this critical issue.

Interesting. I had never heard of this, but looking over SB43, it cuts the hours required to become a normal barber almost in half while establishing a cosmetologist-equivalent "master barber" license for those with extra services.

I'd say that was a victory. It lowered the barriers to entry into the barbering profession, just as Dave et al. hoped to do with the Outlaw Manicurist bill.

Or it was a bizarre coincidence, but I doubt it.

FREE LAUREN!!!

Pat K

Dale the undug larun cartoon,
when i try to dig it, says invalid subject?

dalebert

Quote from: Pat K on November 01, 2007, 04:18 PM NHFT
Dale the undug larun cartoon,
when i try to dig it, says invalid subject?

Not sure why it's doing that. Just select a topic from the list at that stage- probably "political opinion".

EDIT: I found the problem in my code. Fixed.

firecracker joe

last night  i stopped at Wendy's for a burger and the only 2 patrons were Hillsborough county sherriffs, so when one of them caught eye contact with me i asked them if they were taking good care of Lauren , 1 of e'm said are you a friend of Lauren's i laughed and said yes and she is one of the finest people i know then asked if they were tired of carrying her? one responded by mumbling the other just gave me a look like i was scum.I wonder if they've been talking to the fire chief who called me a pathological lier when i got my fire permit the other day and never had a fire, i guess i am a lier, but only when it counts,
If i could go back to Wendy's and do it over i would have offered the guards at Wendy's $$$$$ to deliver Lauren her favorite food which is probably not Wendy's but they have good salads.the only way i will miss v-day at valley st. is if I'm inside it.

Tom Sawyer

Pat K

Well Joe if you are inside,the ride will save ya gas money.  ;D

The Wendys thing made me wish I was rich and could send some
kind of delivery to the jail every day for Lauren.

Candy gram for Canario,I need her signiture please
Pizza for Canario
Flowers for Canario
Set of Diamond files for Canario.........

Lloyd Danforth

silent steve

Are there any legal minds assisting Lauren? A restraining order could be applied for for the taking of her car. Amongst other things.

Why is her bond so high?

Kat Kanning

No one's really giving legal assistance.  There's a court appointed attorney who hasn't done anything for her, as far as I know.  I saw nothing in the court paperwork for the gov_lawyer.

Not sure what you mean about the car.

Bond is so high because she's obviously so dangerous.  ::)  All that driving and minding her own business...someone could have been killed!

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

I love those ideas ... they are greatly effected by the knowledge that many people care for Lauren.

Maybe we need to order pizza and have it delivered to Lauren ... and if they refuse it have them bring it to us outside. :)