• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren kidnapped roadside by thugs Oct. 2nd

Started by les nessman, October 02, 2007, 11:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Well, if you want to print them, you can get the file here:

http://keenefreepress.com/kfp100107.pdf

but if you'd rather, you can have newspapers on Monday at the 5th of November thing :)

Thanks, Rainey!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 02, 2007, 09:26 AM NHFT
Well, if you want to print them, you can get the file here:

http://keenefreepress.com/kfp100107.pdf

but if you'd rather, you can have newspapers on Monday at the 5th of November thing :)

Thanks, Rainey!

Thanks Kat!  I'll print them out today because I'm pretty sure I have to go to the store so I'll start passing them out today.  Hopefully I will be at the protest November 5th to get some newspapers too.  Rick is suppose to be giving me the answer today if he can get off work early. :)

Ogre

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on November 01, 2007, 09:56 PM NHFT
One has the right to remain silent.  If one is accused of crime, the accuser must prove that harm has been done and that the accused is culpable.  The accused need say nothing at all. 

Oh, I think you're living in another world.  Today's American government legal system has absolutely nothing to do with the word "harm."  I don't think you'll find that in any current legal decisions or documents.  You live in a strange place...a place where people might roam free, doing no harm to anyone, and not being punished for not doing harm... can I come live there with you?

Tom Sawyer

You can live as free as you dare.

Some folks, to avoid the little sticks and drawn by the little carrots, give up trying to live free.

Some can't bow anymore.

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

PatK, if you get arrested at the vigil, will you make them carry you?  ;D

Ogre

Pat K

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 02, 2007, 01:59 PM NHFT
PatK, if you get arrested at the vigil, will you make them carry you?  ;D

Well I am not as brave as Lauren, so I hope
I am not arrested.

But if I have no choice and they arrest me,
I hope I can follow in Russell and Lauren's and
Dada's, shoes of peaceful non- cooperation.

I think though that they will probably Taze or beat me
before they would carry me, They don't like to carry
Lauren and I literally weigh 4 times as much. 

(V)

We are going to have some fun.  >:D

The ones that don't make it will have to hear about it second hand.  :icon_pirat:

Lauren will know we're there for her.

Porcupine_in_MA

I just hope I'll be able to get out early to make it up.

silent steve

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 01, 2007, 09:07 PM NHFT
No one's really giving legal assistance.  There's a court appointed attorney who hasn't done anything for her, as far as I know.  I saw nothing in the court paperwork for the gov_lawyer.

Not sure what you mean about the car.

Bond is so high because she's obviously so dangerous.  ::)  All that driving and minding her own business...someone could have been killed!

I have won right to remain silent cases in traffic court.

If she has a $10,000 bond, what is the charge(s)?

Lauren can sue (right now) for a temporary restraining order and move to get her car back. From jail, with a little help from her friends.

Also, we can sue the spouses of anyone involved in the taking of her car.

One question though: Was her car legally parked?

Am thinking since it sounds like her public defender has not moved for a bond reduction hearing he/she is worthless. Maybe Ineffective Assistance of Counsel and hence a dismissal right there.

Will post a Temporary Order that is being done for a patriot that is set for hearing November 19, 2007 in Muscatine, Iowa.

(V)

silent steve

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 01, 2007, 09:07 PM NHFT
No one's really giving legal assistance.  There's a court appointed attorney who hasn't done anything for her, as far as I know.  I saw nothing in the court paperwork for the gov_lawyer.

Not sure what you mean about the car.

Bond is so high because she's obviously so dangerous.  ::)  All that driving and minding her own business...someone could have been killed!

Here is a Temporary Restraining Order to get a car back. Along with a simple complaint.One could be filed for Lauren. Amongst other things.

IN THE DISTRICT COURT IN AND FOR
      MUSCATINE COUNTY

John Edward Wiese

Plaintiff, In Esse                                       Aplication   for Temporary Restraining
          Order and Complaint for money
   v.        damages under USC 42 1983           

City of Muscatine,                   
Cheif policy employee of Muscatine,
Unknown policy employee(s),
Unknown tow truck driver,
Hyink's Service
and Royce Hyink
and all spouses   

Defendants   

Notice of Request for Temporary Restraining Order

To: City Attorney Craig Oppel (as representative of Muscatine police and City of Muscatine), Hyinks Service 1206 East Second Street Muscatine, Iowa 563 263 9709 and all parties and counsel: Be advised: At the venue indicated in the caption above or at such other time as the court may designate, I, John Wiese
will ask the court to order the return of his car - or a substitute car pending a hearing on the matter. A
TRO is generally parasitic to a complaint. I include that predicate complaint herein.
__________________ Date
John Wiese

On approximatly September 19, 2007 my Pontiac Bonneville was taken by an unknown policy

employee of the Muscatine police department. This was discovered when the Muscatine police department

was called and was inquired if the police department had impounded my vehicle. The person answering the

phone confirmed that my car indeed had been taken by the police. The person calling was informed that

Hyinks Service of Muscatine, Iowa was in posession of my vehicle.  I have seen my car in a farmers field

along with other vehicles taken by the police.

My car was taken by the Muscatine police when it was legally parked in one of the "3 hours free"

parking spaces located in Muscatine, Iowa with the help of Hyink's Service.   

Municipal policy employeesd may not summarily impound legally parked vehicles, see

Miranda v. City of Cornelius. (9. th. Cir. 2005) 429 F.3d 858.

Even if a policy employee could summarily impound a vehicle as provided by the legislature it

would still require a hearing, see Bell v. Burson (1971) 402 US 535, 29 L.Ed 2d 90, 91 S. Ct. 1586.

Page 1      
I am not an attorney and my pleadings are entitled to more leeway Haines v. Kerner 404 U.S. 519 (1972).

Predicate Complaint for Money Civil Complaint for Money Damages, Punitive
      Damages, Declaratory and Injunctive Relief under 42 USC 1983 et seq.

Summary of the Case

My car was taken by the Muscatine police when it was legally parked in one of the "3 houre free"
parking spaces located in downtown Muscatine, Iowa with the help of Hyinks Service.

Facts               

1. An Unknown Muscatine Policy  Employee(s) along with  Unnamed employee's of Hyinks Service
    and the Muscatine Corporation conspired to deprive me of my car and my legal papers.
2. They did this on 19 September 2007 around 9am.
3. My car was parked in Downtown Muscatine in one of the "3 free hours" of parking slots near a stop sign.
4.  You cannot lawfully take my property without a hearing and cause.
5.  It is Draconian to take my legally parked transportation for being  "improperly registered". 
6.. My car now sits in a farmers field along with 20 other taken vehicles we suspect without court orders
7. Municipal policy employee(s) of the City of Muscatine had no court order to take my car.
8. I spoke to Hyinks Service at 1206 East Second Street Muscatine, Iowa 563 323 9709 and was told
      that my car was going to be released to the City  of Muscatine so they could sell it in November.

Relief Requested

1. An Order from the court wherein the complaint is deficient and how to correct it.

2. Leave to amend the complaint when discovery is completed pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 15(a) as

is my right to use foreign law pursuant Article 4 section 2 of  the US Constitution.

3. That I not be held to the same standards as a n attorney as I am allowed some leeway as a

In Se litigant pursuant to Hainse v. Kerner.

4. $200/day compensatory damages for every day I am deprived of my vehicle by Hyinks Service

station and the Muscatine police.

5. $20,000 puntitive damages for the taking of my car.

Respectfully submitted,         

____________________________Date ____________
            John Wiese

Page 2

Proof of Service

A file stamped copy of the foregoing instrument was
hand-delivered to office of the City Attorney
Craig Oppel on_________________________

Signature______________________________

dalebert

Quote from: silent steve on November 02, 2007, 06:35 PM NHFT
I have won right to remain silent cases in traffic court.

It's nice of you to offer help but I can go ahead and tell you that Lauren's not going to pay any bond, not even 50 cents, and she's not going to sue anyone. You'd be asking her to work through the process but it's the process that she takes issue with. She's just going to take whatever it is they dish out and she's not going to do anything they command her to do. That's my take on it anyway. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Russell Kanning

you're wrong ... but probably not about Lauren ;)