• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren kidnapped roadside by thugs Oct. 2nd

Started by les nessman, October 02, 2007, 11:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: karenijohnson on November 03, 2007, 11:09 PM NHFT
arraignment AND advisement of rights IS NOT VOLUNTARY >> it is mandatory!!!
I have had many situations where they don't "advise" me of my "rights". They don't follow the rules you think they live by.

Kat Kanning

silent steve

I know Lauren does not want to use the system,but, she is comong up on a Motion to Dismiss for Failure to Arraign. I am experienced at this and from what I am told she HAS NOT been arraigned.

She was saddled with a public defender to make it "look" like an arraignment.

Was this in traffic court or a court of record?

Michael Fisher

Quote from: silent steve on November 02, 2007, 06:35 PM NHFT
Lauren can sue (right now) for a temporary restraining order and move to get her car back. From jail, with a little help from her friends.

Also, we can sue the spouses of anyone involved in the taking of her car.

"Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

firecracker joe

THAT JUST MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!

I've personally seen murdereers treated better and with more respect.

JUST LET LAUREN GO and  she won't hurt anyone anymore.

Anyone wanting a ride to this event from Concord, feel free to PM me. My departure time is very flexible.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: SamIam on November 04, 2007, 01:50 AM NHFT
Is anyone else having problems sending books to Lauren, or is it my title selection? I don;t know why they wouldn't want her reading a book about tax collectors, what they fear, how they operate and thus how to deal with them.

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We wanted to let you know that we received your return for the
above-referenced order.

The following is the breakdown of your expected refund:
Item Returned:
  1   "Confessions of a Tax Collector: One Man's Tour of Duty Inside
the IRS (P.S.)"
    Reason: No reason given
  Item Refund                                $11.86
  Item Shipping Refund                       $11.98

Prepaid Return Label Deduction             $-3.99

Total:                                     $19.85

Since you used a pre-paid mailing label to return item(s) for reasons
which were not the result of our error, the cost of return shipping has
been deducted from your refund.

We'll send you an e-mail confirmation once the refund has been
completed.

I believe the jail has caused you a loss in the sum of $3.99 plus any emotional damage that may have been suffered.  There may well be constitutional violations, depending on the reason the book was rejected.  Maybe you should write the State's Attorney General, that's always fun and entertaining, and demand that they give you the reason that they violated you.
The Jail Superintendent might enjoy a copy of the letter.

Russell Kanning

murderers do not threaten The State ... Lauren does

Friday

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on October 30, 2007, 09:18 AM NHFT
Perhaps people could start arriving at Murphy's around 17:00, then whoever's there by 17:25 or so all walk over en masse, down the wide-open stretch of Elm Street, then up Valley. Anyone who arrives after can just go over when they arrive.
Is this the a plan? And is 17:00 EST or Shire time?  I loaned Gandalf my pocketwatch the last time he came over for a smoke and some fireworks, so if it's Shire time, please translate for those of us on the far side of the Brandywine.

Dave Ridley

i can give a ride from keene at around 3:30 pm     cannot give ride back

msg me if this is useful to you

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

No one's been able to communicate with Lauren since she sent that one set of letters a couple weeks ago.  :(

silent steve

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 05, 2007, 05:00 AM NHFT
No one's been able to communicate with Lauren since she sent that one set of letters a couple weeks ago.  :(

Please tell about that.

Russell Kanning

already posted here and/or the paper website

Kat Kanning

Um, tell about not being able to talk to her?  No one's been able to visit.  She can't call out.  No one can call in.  As far as we know, she gets all the letters she sends, but has been unable to send letters except that one batch she sent.  I suspect they gave her a pencil and then took it away again as punishment.

Or did you mean tell about the letters we got the one time?