• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren kidnapped roadside by thugs Oct. 2nd

Started by les nessman, October 02, 2007, 11:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Milford District Court

Copies are $.50 per sheet is what we were told on the phone this morning.  I don't think there are any transcripts, since she hasn't actually been in court as far as we know. 

kola

Ya know?? this is really BIG news...Lauren's punishment does not fit her "crime".

Why isn't the bigger media folks covering this story??? (and I am NOT talking about that Yale ponygirl with a pen).

Maybe we could get her story out by emailing Kat's articles to the big MSM folks.

Kola

Kat Kanning

Trial for Lauren 11/7 at 1:00 Milford District Court.

If she doesn't willingly show up, they are going to try her in absentia.

Fragilityh14

on the bright side, I have to imagine she must be close to the point of them giving her "time served"...though of course she won't pay any fines...

Tom Sawyer

Jim's party should be at the court  >:D

Jim Johnson

It's a good thing the Archbishop changed my birthday to Nov. 8th.
There is way to much karmic injustice in having Lauren's trial on my birthday.

Kat Kanning

Dale's courtroom comic is on the front page of the Milford Cabinet.

Kat Kanning

QuoteJim Johnson told The Cabinet that officer George Durham and his backup are "the most professional group of officers I've ever run up against."

Did you really say that?

Barterer

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on November 06, 2007, 04:47 PM NHFT
It's a good thing the Archbishop changed my birthday to Nov. 8th.
There is way to much karmic injustice in having Lauren's trial on my birthday.
Maybe you'll get an early present and they'll just let her out.  Five weeks seems like more than enough for a "time served!" judgment to be likely.  I bet they chose the court date exactly at that point.. now they can just wrap it up with no further proceedings.

Kat Kanning

That's the consensus among the 5 freestaters in the room here, Barterer :)

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 06, 2007, 04:56 PM NHFT
QuoteJim Johnson told The Cabinet that officer George Durham and his backup are "the most professional group of officers I've ever run up against."

Did you really say that?

Yes...they were cold, impressionable and to the point.  No variance from state doctrine.  Only one, 'Why me?"  If they had been doctors at Auswitch they would have been tearing testacies out of Jews at a rate of two every 30 seconds.
Yeah, they were very professional.  They had their hands on their guns, they could have shot us and gone home to a nice breakfast with their kids.
Why?  Was it wrong to say that they are good at what they are paid to do?   :blush:

Kat Kanning

No, it wasn't wrong.  I was just surprised.

Someone suggested that they had no opportunity to NOT arrest her because they would be on film doing so.

firecracker joe

i would bet they cut her loose, after last night not much  they do will surprise me
SET LAUREN FREE

dalebert

I had yet another dream that Lauren had been let out. ...sigh. They're nice dreams while they last.