• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren kidnapped roadside by thugs Oct. 2nd

Started by les nessman, October 02, 2007, 11:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

J’raxis 270145

Posted my own comment educating them about the history of vehicle registration and the right to drive.

dalebert

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on November 08, 2007, 10:21 PM NHFT
Posted my own comment educating them about the history of vehicle registration and the right to drive.

You make me feel quite dumb sometimes.  :P I just said stuph about the police state and how they're going to be sending everyone to camps for dissenting, rant, rant, rant.  ;D

Kat Kanning

There were 13 of us attending the trial.

Kat Kanning

Did Lauren get her that was knife stolen from the car back?

Kat Kanning

Merged the trial thread into here since the event is over.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 02, 2007, 09:26 AM NHFT
Well, if you want to print them, you can get the file here:

http://keenefreepress.com/kfp100107.pdf

but if you'd rather, you can have newspapers on Monday at the 5th of November thing :)

Thanks, Rainey!

Rick took a couple of newspapers with him to Washington State and was reading one on the airplane and actually started a conversation with the guy next to him.  Rick gave him a newspaper. :)

Kat Kanning

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on November 08, 2007, 10:21 PM NHFT

Nice, I see mvpel posted an actual quote over there documenting this:—

Quote11 Am.Jur. Constitutional Law 329: The right of a citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, by horse-drawn carriage, wagon, or automobile, is not a mere privilege which may be permitted or prohibited at will, but a common right which he has under his right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

A common retort people have to the "driving is a right" argument is that it doesn't apply to motor vehicles because they're too dangerous, and that it only applies to older forms of travel such as on foot or by horse-drawn carriage. There are a couple threads (1, 2) over on the FSP forum wherein this argument comes up (along with a relatively new poster, WmBGreene, who makes me think of Bill Grennon, but that's another story).

So, do we have any freestaters who know how to drive a team of horses? A protest wherein a few freestaters drive up and down a main street in Manchester or Concord, in a horse-drawn carriage, during rush hour, might make an interesting point.

Russell Kanning

or walk .... it is hard to create the perfect scenario to "teach" people

I think most of the time it is easier to just drive. :)

mvpel

srqrebel

Quote from the UL article:

Before Canario left to be transported to the police station, Crocker attempted to shine some perspective on the situation.

"It's not up to me to decide if the time you spent at Valley Street is proportionate punishment for a speeding case," said Crocker, "but that was your choice, and your choice was honored."

Hey Dale, I believe this calls for another cartoon  >:D

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 09, 2007, 07:39 AM NHFT
Did Lauren get her that was knife stolen from the car back?

Yes.  They tried to get us to come back some other day, 3 hour round trip.  Then they made us wait for a half hour, they didn't have anyone to open the evidence locker... and then they did.   :P

error

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on November 09, 2007, 09:59 AM NHFT
(along with a relatively new poster, WmBGreene, who makes me think of Bill Grennon, but that's another story).

That's because he is Bill Grennon.

dalebert

Quote from: srqrebel on November 09, 2007, 10:34 AM NHFT
Quote from the UL article:

Before Canario left to be transported to the police station, Crocker attempted to shine some perspective on the situation.

"It's not up to me to decide if the time you spent at Valley Street is proportionate punishment for a speeding case," said Crocker, "but that was your choice, and your choice was honored."
Hey Dale, I believe this calls for another cartoon  >:D

It kind of sounds like she saw my other cartoon or some of the posts on Free Lauren Canario. I thought she was avoiding that stuph.  ^-^

Kat Kanning