• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren kidnapped roadside by thugs Oct. 2nd

Started by les nessman, October 02, 2007, 11:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

lawyerup

$64,000 question:   Did Lauren ever get her camera back from Plainfield PD/US Marshals?

(Not a lurker----I use Headline Browser on my HamptonBeachNews.com for a newbie (someone with under 100 posts.)

Kat Kanning

Now you're not a lurker :)  I don't think she got her camera back.

Tom Sawyer

Working on the video of demonstration footage from Menno's Pumpkin Festival display (Jim shot), V Jail Protest, and Lauren interview footage. It is turning out nicely. Should be able to release in a few days.

Kat Kanning

Dave Ridley

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Kat Kanning

You have to click on the Read More link to get the rest?  I did fix the link in that post, though.

Sheep Fuzzy Wool

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 11, 2007, 04:14 AM NHFT
Updated http://freelaurencanario.com/

Re: The name calling of Lauren.

Slave training begins in the classroom, maybe even your parent's classroom when they were children.
Making an example of and ridiculing a particular student for being different, for not going along with the program, teaches us that someone else does have the right to own you because sovereignty is so out of place.  ie: "Do as you are told." "You idiot." "What's wrong with you?"

Kat Kanning

Gard

Hey, I just wanted to say that I think you all have done a wonderful job keeping us up to date about what is happening.

Dave, your vids are awesome!

Hasta all!

JJ

Quote from: Sheep Fuzzy Wool on November 11, 2007, 09:15 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 11, 2007, 04:14 AM NHFT
Updated http://freelaurencanario.com/

Re: The name calling of Lauren.

Slave training begins in the classroom, maybe even your parent's classroom when they were children.
Making an example of and ridiculing a particular student for being different, for not going along with the program, teaches us that someone else does have the right to own you because sovereignty is so out of place.  ie: "Do as you are told." "You idiot." "What's wrong with you?"

The classroom and the pharmacist.