• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren kidnapped roadside by thugs Oct. 2nd

Started by les nessman, October 02, 2007, 11:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

les nessman

411 incoming transcription follows:

" hi jim johnson lauren canario has been arrested on the  way back from  the meeting Manchester and  shes being taken away for uh not having a dl no registration on the vehicle vehicle is
being towed two of us are standing by the side of the road hwy 101 from Manchester to Keene exact location closer to Manchester than Keene thats all I know hopefully someone can stop by and get us
talk to you later bye bye"

Second msg incoming, location is near Milford walking towards Keene

edited to remove brief notes.

kola

Awesome writing Kat!

Hopefully Margot will read it and see how a REAL article should be written.

FREE LAUREN.
JAIL HER KIDNAPPERS

Kola

dan_sayers

Well done, Miss Kanning. Just wanted to point out that in your third to last sentence, you say prison when you mean jail. Those who know the difference might think you're overstating the truth for effect, when in fact you're just putting the truth into perspective for effect. Which I still enjoy that analogy. Thanks for sharing and for all your work on Miss Canario's behalf.

mvpel

Quote from: babalugatz on October 22, 2007, 09:41 AM NHFT
All fine & well, but she IS part of a civilized society, enjoying something that is very expensive to get & maintain, and cherished by most people on earth.....FREEDOM. And being a member of this society, enjoying the freedoms we have in this country, compels all of us to live under certain guidelines. Part of any civil order. Or should I be able to walk into her house any time I feel like, make something to eat, have a shower & a nap, use her car whenever it suits me? Of course not. Because there are rules to abide by in a civilized world, like them or not.

How does being forced to obtain government permission in order to travel in your own private property outside your home on public roads have anything to do with "FREEDOM?"

Raineyrocks

Quote from: mvpel on October 22, 2007, 12:36 PM NHFT
All fine & well, but she IS part of a civilized society, enjoying something that is very expensive to get & maintain, and cherished by most people on earth.....FREEDOM. And being a member of this society, enjoying the freedoms we have in this country, compels all of us to live under certain guidelines. Part of any civil order. Or should I be able to walk into her house any time I feel like, make something to eat, have a shower & a nap, use her car whenever it suits me? Of course not. Because there are rules to abide by in a civilized world, like them or not.

How does being forced to obtain government permission in order to travel in your own private property outside your home on public roads have anything to do with "FREEDOM?"

Really! + for Mvpel! 

Raineyrocks

Great article Kat! :D

Is Lauren still at:

Lauren Canario-Inmate 42103 ::)
Hillsborough County Corrections
445 Willow St.
Manchester, NH    03103  ?

Do I just make the money order directly to Lauren with her inmate #?

FTL_Ian

Normally Lauren edits the video footage that I shoot.  Since she is in jail, I decided it was time I crank out my first edited video product in five years.

Lauren Canario Tour Part 1 of 2: Court
[youtube=425,350]4ZW9yE0RYBY[/youtube]

srqrebel

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 22, 2007, 12:42 PM NHFT
Quote from: mvpel on October 22, 2007, 12:36 PM NHFT

Really! + for Mvpel! 

Ditto!  :)

Kat Kanning

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 22, 2007, 12:44 PM NHFT

Is Lauren still at:

445 Willow St.

That's the right address to write to her.  The money order thing sounds right, but I'm not positive.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: dan_sayers on October 22, 2007, 11:57 AM NHFTJust wanted to point out that in your third to last sentence, you say prison when you mean jail.
should we use the official government term .... correctional institution?

Russell Kanning

kola

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 22, 2007, 01:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: dan_sayers on October 22, 2007, 11:57 AM NHFTJust wanted to point out that in your third to last sentence, you say prison when you mean jail.
should we use the official government term .... correctional institution?

gulag?

Kola  ;D

Puke

Nice video Ian.
I liked the captions. That will really help the YouTube audience.

B'crats sure get nervous when a camera is pointed at them. What a bunch of despicable people.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 22, 2007, 01:30 PM NHFT

Is Lauren still at:

445 Willow St.

That's the right address to write to her.  The money order thing sounds right, but I'm not positive.

Thanks Kat!  I'll just call the jail I want to bitch at them anyway. :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 22, 2007, 04:09 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 22, 2007, 01:30 PM NHFT

Is Lauren still at:

445 Willow St.

Thanks Kat!  I'll just call the jail I want to bitch at them anyway. :)

I just called and just in case anyone has the same question, you put the inmate's ( ::)) name and number on the money order.