• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren kidnapped roadside by thugs Oct. 2nd

Started by les nessman, October 02, 2007, 11:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote"After identifying herself as a member of the Free State Project, Canario refused to give her name or to provide a driver's license and vehicle registration."

This is another opportunity... they almost always print LTE's that correct errors.

Any wordsmiths up to the task?

Russell Kanning

can you imagine?

armed thug:"I need to see your license and registration."

liberty activist: "I am part of the Free State Project ... I don't have to have those things ... or pay taxes."

I bet that one would work.

Is Lauren ruining for anyone yet?

Tom Sawyer

Come on Russell I've lost count of the times I've heard you shout "I regret that I have but one life to give for the Free State Project!" right before you engage the agents.

Russell Kanning

the thugs say .... we are going to have to arrest you

we try

free state project member?
"nope"
shire drivers license?
"you're still going in"
high karma on the underground forum?
"those are manipulated ... sorry we are going to have to drag you"
no mercy?
"just doing my job"

Dave Ridley

called in an update to FTL tonight recounting the latest on this thread...hopefully I didn't miss anything important.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on October 30, 2007, 09:18 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 30, 2007, 07:37 AM NHFT
no way we can go all together .... we always end up getting there at different times

but if we had one wave of us walk over there along elm street ... that would be cool

I am sure we will not be stopped by the cops for "conversations" more than 3 times

Perhaps people could start arriving at Murphy's around 17:00, then whoever's there by 17:25 or so all walk over en masse, down the wide-open stretch of Elm Street, then up Valley. Anyone who arrives after can just go over when they arrive.

What time is 17:00?

dalebert

There's a debate going on at FTL between Lauren supporters and people who are really mad at her for not kissing the boot of government.

http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?topic=17413.0

dalebert

Jim, do you know if Lauren reads Reason magazine regularly? If not, then I was thinking of trying to order some back issues. I would just mail some of mine but as I understand it, they won't allow that. I don't want to order a bunch of magazines that she's already read though.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 30, 2007, 11:27 PM NHFT
Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on October 30, 2007, 09:18 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 30, 2007, 07:37 AM NHFT
no way we can go all together .... we always end up getting there at different times

but if we had one wave of us walk over there along elm street ... that would be cool

I am sure we will not be stopped by the cops for "conversations" more than 3 times

Perhaps people could start arriving at Murphy's around 17:00, then whoever's there by 17:25 or so all walk over en masse, down the wide-open stretch of Elm Street, then up Valley. Anyone who arrives after can just go over when they arrive.

What time is 17:00?

There are 24 hours in a day.
Hours and minutes are represented by, 00:00, respectively.
1am is 01:00.
20 minutes after 1 am is 01:20.
12 noon is 12:00, pronounced twelve hundred hours.  Because it looks like the number twelve hundred, 1200.
13:00 is 1pm.
The system is used to avoid confusion about am and pm.
17:00, seventeen hundred hours, is 5 hours beyond the 12th hour, so 5:00pm.

This should clear up the confusion until Russell starts in about Shire Time.   ;D

Jim Johnson

Lauren does not receive any regular magazines at home.
Anything you want to send her will probably make it's way around to other prisoners.  So things like Reason Magazine are excellent.

Raineyrocks

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on October 30, 2007, 11:49 PM NHFT
This should clear up the confusion until Russell starts in about Shire Time.   ;D
shire time doesn't change .... government time changes twice a year ... and which days change also
I will be doing stuff at 5pm nhfty time ... it starts getting dark around then

lildog

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 30, 2007, 09:39 PM NHFTarmed thug:"I need to see your license and registration."

liberty activist: "I am part of the Free State Project ... I don't have to have those things ... or pay taxes."

I bet that one would work.

Back off man!  I'm a free stater and I don't subscribe to your rules!!!

Yeah I think I recall that part of the arrest video now...  Wasn't that just before Russ popped out of the bushes saying "Lauren is not a free woman"?  ;D

By the way, a friend of mine is joking that he is going to make up shirts that say "Dave is not a free man".  Russ, you've coined a new pop culture phrase!