• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren kidnapped roadside by thugs Oct. 2nd

Started by les nessman, October 02, 2007, 11:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

I've decided to show Jason what it really looks like when we invoke the Free State Project name at every step.  I'm going to identify myself as "Kat Kanning, former Director of the Free State Project" in all my articles for the Keene Free Press, and introduce myself that way to all members of the media I talk to.  If we're going to take the blame for doing this, we might as well actually do it and try and recruit people like us, rather than people like the FSP board wants to recruit.

firecracker joe

well russell i like the idea of shire time cause i'm sick of my electonics changing at the wrong goddam time i'm all for one full 24 hour period 365 days a year. There are also other reasons  but thats the one that bugs me the most . Besides getting up in the dark and getting done work at dark. makes a long dark day.

Friday

I wonder if there are any laws about carrying burning torches in an urban area?  Somehow, I suspect they'll come up with one.  Torch bearers may wind up getting a ride, as opposed to a walk, to the jail.   :glasses7:

Note to self: put reminder in Outlook calendar: leave work early to engage in acts of angry mobdom.  :icon_war:  Bring V Mask to office.  Bite back joke about making fertilizer bomb not look like Aqua Teen Hunger Force character cuz then the coppers will know what it is.  (Homeland Security has made such humor hazardous to one's health.)

Russell Kanning

they don't need rules ... they just make them up as they go along

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Quote from: error on October 30, 2007, 11:05 AM NHFT
I just sent this LTE to the Telegraph:

Lauren Canario's act of civil disobedience (Protester's actions damage her cause, Oct. 28) draws attention to the issue, and sometimes that is enough to begin the process of change.

In 2005, Michael Fisher performed a manicure without a license in front of the offices of the Board of Barbering, Cosmetology and Esthetics in Concord to draw attention to what he believed were unconstitutional laws. This year, Gov. Lynch signed SB43, which reduces the requirements for obtaining a barber license.

Once, long ago, our government respected our right to travel peaceably. No license was required to ride a horse or drive a stagecoach. Yet 100 years ago, public hysteria over the dangers of horseless carriages led states to begin licensing them and their drivers.

Today our right to travel is under attack from all sides. Now, people must have a license in order to travel by airplane, or even to take the commuter bus to Boston. Lauren's protest draws attention to this critical issue.

Nice letter.   :) Should I put it up on freelaurencanario.com?

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 31, 2007, 07:56 AM NHFT
I've decided to show Jason what it really looks like when we invoke the Free State Project name at every step.  I'm going to identify myself as "Kat Kanning, former Director of the Free State Project" in all my articles for the Keene Free Press, and introduce myself that way to all members of the media I talk to.  If we're going to take the blame for doing this, we might as well actually do it and try and recruit people like us, rather than people like the FSP board wants to recruit.

8)

Tom Sawyer

OK... so Lauren said "I don't have any." and the bile and hatred comes raining down.

Some selected quotes that the Law and Order crowd have left as comments on the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xndEhn8EUdc

...you two were a couple of idiots. Eric Cartman is right, hippies suck.
jimbanks77

You are two of the biggest antagonistic ASSHOLES I have ever witnessed in my life....
GET A GRIP!
GOD, you make me SICK!
SoundmanNH

...she was told by Judge Crocker to appear in court and the piece of shit refused to do so.
SocietysChimera

...acting the way they did would make anyone want to b*tch-slap them bloody. What a pack of a-holes!
babalugatz

...a blantant exhibition of retardation.
Please leave the state of NH and go somewhere where someone might be duped by your moronic beliefs and selfishness.
davealcox

Oh and what was with the pan zee at the end complaining about the police. You sir are a dick.
These assholes were just trying to frame some cops. Well guess what Lauren an ass and that guy is a douche.
BadAssSpartan72

I'd of grabbed her and pulled her through the F^&*^^ window. What idiots........WTF?
illybay1951

You people are out of your god damn minds!!!! I wish the cops tazered you dumbasses!
JRowe81

Please let me know when your vehicle goes up on auction. I would like to bid cheap on it. Enjoy your stay Lauren!
mojowire

viva the dumb asses in this world as seen in this video lauren you and your friend are the true example of what it is to possess no brain enjoy your stay at the manchester grey bar hotel and ask your friend to put up 10,000 bucks to bail you out and see how much of a friend he is stupe   
ephraimgarcia

This man and woman are without a doubt two of the stupidest people to waste oxygen. I hope they don't have kids.
ducatiwayne

I hope she stays in jail. Who does she think she is?
laiscrazy

...why don't you experiment with a road flare vest in a National Guard Armory and see how much freedom they give you there. Idiots. You are the reason that real political change is so impossible. Too many fringe crackpots elbowing the real politicos out of the field.
NuckleDragon

this bitch is wacko
...The crazy bitch needs to follow the rules, simple as that. She could always leave NH or USA if she doe not like the rules, no one asked her to be here. YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES, YOU HAVE TO PAY TAXES, YOU HAVE TO OBEY LAWS.
...I am NOT a nazi, just a regular guy with COMMON SENSE, something you NUT JOBS lack.
BraveCop

flat out we live in america.the richest country
yeah the government sucks but who the hell cares.
ctbforevs

What a bunch of attention whores these hippies are! Cops in most countries would have pummeled them and taken their tape and possibly executed them! America is GREAT no matter what these douchbags think! Like I said of the Browns, PAY YOUR FRIGGIN TAXES AND OBEY THE RULES LIKE THE REST OF US! DUH!snodwhipple

that chick and the dude that put this one here should be pepper sprayed, teased or even shot just for being dumb butts
halsose

These retards should be hung from the neck until dead for wasting NH's public resources and tax dollars.
...So stop being mental midgets and learn to compromise. Also for the love of God do not reproduce.
ethiopian32

These are the same type of people who bomb federal buildings or shoot federal agents who try to arrest them for stockpiling weapons.
mcinty12

EJinCT

I wish I could say I was surprised by the level of ignorance of some people.  ::)

Jim Johnson

...why don't you experiment with a road flare vest in a National Guard Armory and see how much freedom they give you there. Idiots. You are the reason that real political change is so impossible. Too many fringe crackpots elbowing the real politicos out of the field.
NuckleDragon

Is NucklesDragon (on the ground) a Free Stater?  I've only ever heard a Free Stater use the term 'politico'.
He sounds like a dyed in the wool Bushy Republican, like Jane.

Jim Johnson

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

That Stockholm Syndrome is some powerful stuff.  Not only do these people defend their oppressors, they do so violently.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on October 31, 2007, 12:43 PM NHFT
NuckleDragon

Is NucklesDragon (on the ground) a Free Stater?  I've only ever heard a Free Stater use the term 'politico'.
He sounds like a dyed in the wool Bushy Republican, like Jane.

Nah. Google shows 49.6 million results for the term.

I've used the term polit to refer to politicians before. That's actually a term from Nineteen Eighty-Four for political prisoners, but it has a nicely derisive sound to it that adapts well to speaking of politicians I don't like.

dalebert

Such violent fantasies these people have! They're just showing their true colors. I think they are actually helping Lauren's cause.

David

I've used the word politicos on occasion.  No I am not that ass. 
Quote from: EJinCT on October 31, 2007, 12:07 PM NHFT
I wish I could say I was surprised by the level of ignorance of some people.  ::)

That is not ignorance, that is hatred.  I am very surprised.  It makes me want to go to alaska and live the rest of my life in an igloo, just to get away from people like that.  The violence of mankind never ceases to amaze me. 

KBCraig

Our pal spreading joy and cheer and on youtube just the way he does here:

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 31, 2007, 11:34 AM NHFT

...acting the way they did would make anyone want to b*tch-slap them bloody. What a pack of a-holes!
babalugatz