• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren kidnapped roadside by thugs Oct. 2nd

Started by les nessman, October 02, 2007, 11:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

silent steve

If you do not sue, how do you discourage the police?

Russell Kanning

the cop was already not liking the situation ... that night ... the cops and their children are really mad ... I don't think they are immune to Lauren's resistance :)

dalebert

Quote from: silent steve on November 02, 2007, 07:13 PM NHFT
If you do not sue, how do you discourage the police?

Hehe... talk to Bald Eagle. He has some excellent ideas, and they're all perfectly legal.  >:D

David

Quote<Also, we can sue the spouses of anyone involved in the taking of her car.>
Why would anyone want to sue the spouse of a gov't thief?  The spouses of the cops involved have absolutely nothing to do with this. 

Jim Johnson

Quote from: David on November 02, 2007, 11:10 PM NHFT
Quote<Also, we can sue the spouses of anyone involved in the taking of her car.>
Why would anyone want to sue the spouse of a gov't thief?  The spouses of the cops involved have absolutely nothing to do with this. 

That's pure lawyer taking.

silent steve...we have the car...we are not interested in suing people...even if they are married to a jackass.

cathleeninnh

I do believe there is a pattern here. She won't cooperate so they keep her until it doesn't matter whether she participates in the arraignment or not. When whatever they have charged her with is punishable by her time served, she will be offerred some sort of "deal" (hoping to get some admission out of her). When she ignores it as before, they can still take her before a judge and without a peep out of her, convict her, sentence her to time served and send her home.

Cathleen

Of course, they could do that at anytime. That they don't let her go shows their vindictivenss.

Friday

Quote from: DadaOrwell on October 24, 2007, 09:19 PM NHFT
ok just uploaded today's video report about lauren, which is kind of experimental and different from the others

http://youtube.com/RidleyReport

Wow, great video, Dada!

silent steve

Quote from: cathleeninnh on November 03, 2007, 03:30 PM NHFT
I do believe there is a pattern here. She won't cooperate so they keep her until it doesn't matter whether she participates in the arraignment or not. When whatever they have charged her with is punishable by her time served, she will be offerred some sort of "deal" (hoping to get some admission out of her). When she ignores it as before, they can still take her before a judge and without a peep out of her, convict her, sentence her to time served and send her home.

Cathleen

Okay, now I am understanding better.

She has remained silent at arraignment too.

So, if the police are the ones that arrested AND charged her, and she remained silent at arraignment, there is no record of her appearing.

Police reports are heresay.

Please provide me with a case number and the name of the court, I want to review the record and get transcripts.

There was another case that was supposed to be like Laurens case, Gail Sanocki, was going up against the IRS and won by not speaking.

Most curious. If she rermained silent at arraignment, how was she saddled with a public defender?

Did she speak to the jailers?

Of course, they could do that at anytime. That they don't let her go shows their vindictivenss.

Kat Kanning

silent steve

Tom Sawyer

karenijohnson

arraignment AND advisement of rights IS NOT VOLUNTARY >> it is mandatory!!!

the prosecutor and the Judge don't seem to understand that you have to ARRAIGN and ADVISE a defendant of their rights... That is how to have due process and "jurisdiction" to hold someone...

You do not ask a defendant if they "volunteer" to go to Court and be arraigned.

karenijohnson
1208am nov 4

SamIam

Is anyone else having problems sending books to Lauren, or is it my title selection? I don;t know why they wouldn't want her reading a book about tax collectors, what they fear, how they operate and thus how to deal with them.

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We wanted to let you know that we received your return for the
above-referenced order.

The following is the breakdown of your expected refund:
Item Returned:
  1   "Confessions of a Tax Collector: One Man's Tour of Duty Inside
the IRS (P.S.)"
    Reason: No reason given
  Item Refund                                $11.86
  Item Shipping Refund                       $11.98

Prepaid Return Label Deduction             $-3.99

Total:                                     $19.85

Since you used a pre-paid mailing label to return item(s) for reasons
which were not the result of our error, the cost of return shipping has
been deducted from your refund.

We'll send you an e-mail confirmation once the refund has been
completed.

silent steve

So, if I am up to speed, Lauren was arrested for driving under suspension and some other traffic violations, did not speak when they brought her before the judge.

The judge then saddled her with a public defender.

And she has now been in jail for 31 days.

Is that correct?

Russell Kanning