• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren kidnapped roadside by thugs Oct. 2nd

Started by les nessman, October 02, 2007, 11:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Quote from: jjschless on November 14, 2007, 02:25 AM NHFT
Quote from: Sheep Fuzzy Wool on November 11, 2007, 09:15 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 11, 2007, 04:14 AM NHFT
Updated http://freelaurencanario.com/

Re: The name calling of Lauren.

Slave training begins in the classroom, maybe even your parent's classroom when they were children.
Making an example of and ridiculing a particular student for being different, for not going along with the program, teaches us that someone else does have the right to own you because sovereignty is so out of place.  ie: "Do as you are told." "You idiot." "What's wrong with you?"

The classroom and the pharmacist. 

That sounds like a good title for a future book.  I'm glad my mom was a rebel when we were growing up, she taught us never to trust cops or the government.  Now that she's older she is mellowing out and doesn't want to hear about the crap that's going on as much.  I've talked about Ron Paul to my family but they don't even want to hear about him even though they know nothing about him. ::)

My daughter decided to vote in Maryland and she was going to vote for Obama and I said what about all the stuff I told you about Ron Paul?  I know it's her decision but she does forget things I say a lot so after I told her about Ron Paul again she's going to vote for him. :)

Tom Sawyer

Video featuring Jim's footage of the pumpkin art display created by Menno... outreach at the Keene Pumpkin Festival.
Free Lauren V protest at the jail... candles, flashlights, V masks and radicals in the dark.
Interview with Lauren... Why did she do it?

[youtube=425,350]XJLMOd-1PKM[/youtube]

Help spread the message of the efforts of the NHunderground and Lauren's sacrifice.

kola

damn, that vid was fricken awesome!!!!!  ;D

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kola

Jim Johnson

Quote from: kola on November 14, 2007, 10:57 AM NHFT

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kola

damn, that vid was fricken awesome!!!!!   ;D

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

kola

LOL!

it really makes me wanna move to NH.

in a way I wished I found about you folks before I bought my property here in Colorado.

scratchin head,
Kola

back to the vid..seriously I think that was terrific. Actually it would be a great introduction for a longer version of a freestater film. Use that as the intro and expand and touch on other issues.,,and keep adding on until you get a 1-2 hour documentary. I think y'all should consider it..then blast it all over the damn internet. It really has great potential.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on November 14, 2007, 11:01 AM NHFT

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kola

damn, that vid was fricken awesome!!!!!   ;D

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

Hey Jim I think the quote function on your computer is stuck.  ;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: kola on November 14, 2007, 11:06 AM NHFT
LOL!

it really makes me wanna move to NH.

in a way I wished I found about you folks before I bought my property here in Colorado.

scratchin head,
Kola

back to the vid..seriously I think that was terrific. Actually it would be a great introduction for a longer version of a freestater film. Use that as the intro and expand and touch on other issues.,,and keep adding on until you get a 1-2 hour documentary. I think y'all should consider it..then blast it all over the damn internet. It really has great potential.

Videos I've created have inspired folks to move to NH, that is what I was trying for.

The best estimate I can make is between 200 and 250k views, not including repostings and file sharing networks.

This content will be used in longer form documentary projects. I have a preliminary understanding with the Candid World folks and plans of my own.

Glad you were inspired Kola, emotions are what I try to appeal to. Help spread the message if you can post on other forums etc. I don't make money on the project, but I do get inspired to do more when we get views.

kola

Kat Kanning

dalebert

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on November 14, 2007, 11:01 AM NHFT

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kola

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dale

Kat Kanning

Shoot, I didn't read the other replies before I commented on it  :P

Tom Sawyer

;D

Kat the forum seems to be stuck... plus does Russell know you talk like that :o

Thanks.  :)

Kat Kanning

Russell goes conveniently deaf when I talk all salty.

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

There ya go, the salty stuff really turns him on.