• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FBI contacts me again - is this an opportunity?

Started by Dave Ridley, June 08, 2005, 08:11 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jejstover

Remember the old adage ... no good deed goes unpunished.? ?Be careful!

Jan

mikefam

Dave Ridley

A couple more thoughts that have crossed my mind regarding this idea of "dialogue" with FBI types.  If such a dialogue is occuring with us, is it possible that it would *reduce* their tax expenditure of resources on us?  i.e. if we are not talking to them at all then wouldn't they tend to feel more like they have to do various things that are more expensive?  Like spying?  Besides costing more tax resources this diverts them from actually protecting people and is a potential pain in the ass for us. 

Also how can it be that after two days of discussion I am getting so few practical suggestions for things we should ask the FBI to do or stop doing.  Are they really that "nice?"  Are they really operating that far inside the constitution?  I don't think so!   There definitely *is* something that we need from them;  we need them to stop enforcing unconstitutional laws in NH, to stop participating in activities designed to protect people from themselves, to end whatever userpations they are perpetrating on the people and to see them return to their legitimate mandates...protecting their employers - us - from violence and fraud while respecting the Constitutional rights of suspects.

Sure our little bunch cannot make them do all these things, but maybe we can persuade them to do some very small thing inside New Hampshire that moves them in this direction.  and if all they do is laugh...that hurts me how?  and if they say no then all I have to do is not talk to them , which is what half of you seem to want anyway. 

As I say the thing I like most so far is getting them to stop distributing their tax-funded PSA's in New Hampshire, but i bet there is something better we can ask for that is easier for them to do and harder for them to reject.

Hell, Russell is asking the Feds to eliminate an entire layer of national bureaucracy despite everyone telling him it can't be done, why shouldn't *I* be asking them to do something constructive that everyone says can't be done?   when they are asking something of me?

Since I'm getting so few constructive ideas I guess i will just go net surfing to find some...

I also have another questions:   If you could deliver some kind of a message to the feds about what we are doing in NH, and what you want them to do, what would it be?

Lloyd Danforth

I'm not sure what part of 'they are salaried, paid, burn gas, use hotel rooms, and eat at the taxpayers expense, regardless of whether they are talking to you or not'
you don't understand.
As many have posted here, this can not lead to anything good.
Tell them to leave us alone, if, you insist on talking to them.

Pat K

Dave you seem like a good guy to me so please take this as my desire to help you.

"HERE'S YOUR SIGN"

John

Quote from: president on June 09, 2005, 09:02 PM NHFT
You can ask them to pay for your lunch. That is about as much as you will get from them.

Now THAT would be a VERY expencive free lunch!

Kat Kanning

I don't have any suggestions because I don't want anything from them except to be left alone. 

BTW, Russell and I both heard some sort of weird scaping on sidewalk noise outside our window just a bit ago.  No one wanders around here at night.  Usually really quiet.

Lloyd Danforth

I doubt you're under survailence, except, that Bug in your bathroom, but, I would be careful if that trailer across the street, suddenly, became occupied!

Kat Kanning

vermass

It's the unanounced 2am visits you have to worry about, some poor SOB allways seems to get killed.

Pat K

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on June 10, 2005, 06:37 AM NHFT
I doubt you're under survailence, except, that Bug in your bathroom, but, I would be careful if that trailer across the street, suddenly, became occupied!

Wish I could ocupy the trailer. Maybe the FBI would go half with me. Kat could you please go in your bathroom and ask them.

Kat Kanning

Well after being on the market for an entire year, it's now listed as "sale pending"

http://nneren.com/prop_popup.ihtml?id=173906&area_id=125&nstr=A04&fclass=6&page=6

But I'm sure they'd let you us half.

Pat K

Cool first thing I do is put up giant UN flag just to see the look on Russells face. ;)

John

Quote from: wholetthedogin? on June 10, 2005, 06:58 AM NHFT
Dey also seem to spend a lot of time on da computas and in cyberspaz.? ?Nah they probably didn't need to bug da houz.? ?

Maybe just one for oldtime sake?

John

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on June 10, 2005, 06:37 AM NHFT

Hey cellphones are easy, right?
But they already knew "some people" don't use cell phones.  And, shurely they have read it here.  But for (non-cell) cordless they need to be a bit closer - I think.
Well it is always nice to meet new the new neighbors.