• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Advertise on the Ridley Report

Started by Dave Ridley, October 04, 2007, 12:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

If you'd like me to plug some service or product you provide...I can do so during the Ridley Report and do it for a token amount.

I would make clear to viewers in some way that it's an advertisement.

Here are videos I've done so far that contained ads... although these were just quickie experiments that took five minutes each to produce.  No money changed hands.

Really wierd ad for FTL appears in the middle of this report:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FPGqop9k5j4

Somewhat silly ad for Andy D's computer repair appears at the beginning of this report:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=u9VWbaw4KF8

Haven't done a serious ad yet but that's totally doable.  In a sense, the news stories I'm already producing are serious ads. 

Your ad would probably look similar to one of the above but probably would have better information about you.   I am not in position to do anything super complicated yet; I'll want to keep the ad brief and simple.

At this point I think it is appropriate to charge roughly on cent per view...counting only views which ocurr during the first week.  All the viewings that follow would be free.   

Since an average edition of the Ridley Report generates about 400 views in the first week, the average cost of an ad would be only four bucks. 

Give me a shout if you like and let me know what you would want to see in your ad.

PowerPenguin

Interesting. I could be down with that. What's your audience demographics like (at least in theory)?

Dreepa

Quote from: PowerPenguin on October 04, 2007, 09:03 PM NHFT
Interesting. I could be down with that. What's your audience demographics like (at least in theory)?
Liberty Lovers who watch Youtube would be my guess.

Dave Ridley

it depends a little on what the story is about.   
but clearly it's mostly free staters, nh residents, ed brown supporters, ron paul supporters

what you could do is give me an ad idea, tell me what type of viewers you want for it, and i put the ad in stories that attract those viewers.

for instance the murphy's taproom tuesday open carry story i just did attracted a lot of new different folks from gun forums around the country.   
the northeast shooters forum is getting together a group to possibly visit murphy's

http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=319502#post319502

Coconut

Dave, how should I contact you regarding running a little website plug for me on your videos? In my spare time, I like to shoot events, weddings etc, for people that are looking for a product and price somewhere between home video and professional studio. Although I can probably only service the Keene area (or a 90 minute drive around it) I think enough people from around here see your videos that a plug on your show could be valuable. Thanks.

Dave Ridley