• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

did someone delete some of Guinta4Mayor's posts?

Started by Dave Ridley, October 04, 2007, 08:51 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

If so I object to this.  I almost missed their meeting because of the deleted calendar entry...which tammy had to re-post.

For all I know Guinta4Mayor deleted his/her own post...but I don't see why they would do that.  Did a moderator do this and if so could you step forward and explain to me why?

Is it true that we have a raving anti semite wondering these forums unmolested while we delete posts from friendly Republican activists?

Dreepa

I did not delete that post.

I have only deleted one post since I became a mod.

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: DadaOrwell on October 04, 2007, 08:51 PM NHFT
If so I object to this.  I almost missed their meeting because of the deleted calendar entry...which tammy had to re-post.

For all I know Guinta4Mayor deleted his/her own post...but I don't see why they would do that.  Did a moderator do this and if so could you step forward and explain to me why?

Is it true that we have a raving anti semite wondering these forums unmolested while we delete posts from friendly Republican activists?

Note to self -- Dada writes in english when he is angry  :o 

I hope it is not my fault. I did kindly suggest to Guinta4Mayor future posting in the NH Politics thread and I notice that he/she did do that here http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=11086.0

Maybe in the process Guinta4Mayor deleted the posts in the General thread. Sorry if I had a hand in you almost missing the event.

ny2nh

Rosie -

I asked the person who posted the Open House if they had deleted it and they said they had not. I did see that they had a hard time posting it in the appropriate subject via the calendar - but that is very easy to do - especially for someone new to the forum/calendar.

I reposted it because the original poster wasn't near a computer to do so.

Russell Kanning

I delete purely political posts whenever I am in the mood.

Caleb

can a moderator please move this thread to "Dada's Endless complaints" forum? Thanks.  ;)

Lloyd Danforth

If Russell can see the post, it is in the wrong place.  If a post is in politics  he can't see it.

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 05, 2007, 07:24 AM NHFT
I delete purely political posts whenever I am in the mood.

Russell,

I understand and support your reasoning.  Would you, please, consider moving these types of posts to politics, just until January? That way I won't miss something that may be important to me. Yes, I am asking a personal favor.

I use this board and the calendar as one of my primary sources of information to work towards freedom in my own small way.

Please take the time to consider that each of us works towards liberty in our own way.  Please also note that I am supportive of your methods and I hope you will be supportive of mine.

I will respect your decision.

~Kate

Kat Kanning

Can't speak for Russell, but it is a tedious process to move a post to a forum you've got ignored.

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 05, 2007, 05:33 PM NHFT
Can't speak for Russell, but it is a tedious process to move a post to a forum you've got ignored.

OK -- Thanks for the info.

Russell Kanning

maybe somebody should start a politics only forum ... and I just won't visit it. :)

When I have a section of our forum on ignore .... I can't even see it to move stuff to it.

I am not excited about the way guinta runs his city. It seems like a police state to me.

Dave Ridley

ditto what kate said.  this is a great grand central station for communication....and there is no point in communicating only with the choir.

J’raxis 270145

Have to agree with Dave and Kate, too. I'm not defending the spamming—I think I actually reported one of those posts as "This ought to be moved to the Merrimack Valley board"—but I think that supporting Guinta (and Greazzo, and Rep. Winters, &c.), is a step in the right direction. Better than having a spending-crazy Democrat in office next year.

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 05, 2007, 08:47 PM NHFT
maybe somebody should start a politics only forum ... and I just won't visit it. :)

When I have a section of our forum on ignore .... I can't even see it to move stuff to it.

I am not excited about the way guinta runs his city. It seems like a police state to me.

I understand that you can't move the posts and a boring politics only forum would be lame.....

...this forum is perfect even with the wild admin deleter.

and about that police state....well, humm, yea, Guinta is not perfect and Manchvegas is not perfect, no matter how many times I say it is, and sadly, my genie ran out of wishes.....

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on October 05, 2007, 10:46 PM NHFT
Have to agree with Dave and Kate, too. I'm not defending the spamming—I think I actually reported one of those posts as "This ought to be moved to the Merrimack Valley board"—but I think that supporting Guinta (and Greazzo, and Rep. Winters, &c.), is a step in the right direction. Better than having a spending-crazy Democrat in office next year.

Just a thought if we put political stuff on the Merrimack Valley board the wild admin deleter can still see it.

Any local politics has to go in NH Politics to be safe from the pirates.