• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

did someone delete some of Guinta4Mayor's posts?

Started by Dave Ridley, October 04, 2007, 08:51 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

The NH Politics sub-forum isn't so busy that other regions can't add their political news too. The only reason it looks like it's all about Merrimack Valley, is because that is what's getting posted.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: KBCraig on October 06, 2007, 01:03 AM NHFT
The NH Politics sub-forum isn't so busy that other regions can't add their political news too. The only reason it looks like it's all about Merrimack Valley, is because that is what's getting posted.

This is the most populous area of the state, no?

KBCraig

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on October 06, 2007, 01:31 AM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on October 06, 2007, 01:03 AM NHFT

This is the most populous area of the state, no?

It is. But that doesn't mean other regions' political posts will be overlooked.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: DadaOrwell on October 05, 2007, 09:54 PM NHFT
ditto what kate said.  this is a great grand central station for communication....and there is no point in communicating only with the choir.
well maybe we are not a grand central station ... maybe we are a place for nonviolent revolutionist to hang out
I don't really want to wade through threads posted by members whose only goal is to elect some republican.

JonM

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 06, 2007, 05:32 AM NHFT
ditto what kate said.  this is a great grand central station for communication....and there is no point in communicating only with the choir.
well maybe we are not a grand central station ... maybe we are a place for nonviolent revolutionist to hang out
I don't really want to wade through threads posted by members whose only goal is to elect some republican.
What about some Democrat?  Does Joel not also deserve your ire?!?

Lloyd Danforth

What does any of this mater?  They have provided a place to plan and discuss politics. Use it!

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on October 06, 2007, 09:49 AM NHFT
What does any of this mater? 

Now, That's the Lloyd I know and love  ;D Yes, I have been known to have a fruitless conversation on occasion  ;)

KBCraig

Quote from: Rosie the Riveter on October 06, 2007, 10:07 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on October 06, 2007, 09:49 AM NHFT
What does any of this mater? 

Now, That's the Lloyd I know and love  ;D Yes, I have been known to have a fruitless conversation on occasion  ;)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jon Maltz on October 06, 2007, 09:07 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 06, 2007, 05:32 AM NHFT
What about some Democrat?  Does Joel not also deserve your ire?!?

The Joel I have seen is the guy who builds stuff and picks up trash and also happened to get elected.  8)

It seems that the republicans get by merely on the fact they aren't democrats. Republicans pander to the libertarians to get elected after that, many seem to be status quo.

ny2nh

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 06, 2007, 12:29 PM NHFT
It seems that the republicans get by merely on the fact they aren't democrats. Republicans pander to the libertarians to get elected after that, many seem to be status quo.

All too often, this IS the case.....and as someone who puts a lot of effort into getting a lot of people elected, I know it is NOT ALWAYS the case.