• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Something is going on at Error's apartment!

Started by Recumbent ReCycler, October 05, 2007, 01:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre

Every time I see the subject of this thread, I keep thinking, "Cool, Party at error's!"

Too bad it's not.  Well, at least not a good kind of party...  ;D

Pat McCotter

At about 8:30 this morning there was a firetruck in front of the federal building in Concord. Maybe they thought you had something to do with that? :o

grasshopper

Why are they wasting our gas whan they can just put a killer on a roof somewhere with a big fat bifocle with a gun underneath it.  I guess they have to use the fuel perdiem or they'll loose it.  Oh well,
  Be safe people.
   Going for a beer tonight, got a sticker for the chariot.

les nessman

QuoteAt about 8:30 this morning there was a firetruck in front of the federal building in Concord. Maybe they thought you had something to do with that?

Any more info on that situation?

beretta92d

not trying to hi-jack thread but was wondering what porc 411 was ??

error..if i was you,i'd  :wave: next time they drove by and see if they want some ice tea or coffee...or go  :raspberry: (but then,that's me)

Dan

BUy some gift certificates at Murphy's and pass them out to the nice people in the silver vans.

grasshopper

You know, I thought I saw some activity at the airport Friday and I was going to post it but I thought it was nothing.  If i had known they were around, I'd have baked a cake with jimmies and vanilla frosting for them. :occasion15: :inspect:

jaqeboy

OnGard4Liberty

Quote from: beretta92d on October 23, 2007, 12:06 PM NHFT
not trying to hi-jack thread but was wondering what porc 411 was ??

error..if i was you,i'd  :wave: next time they drove by and see if they want some ice tea or coffee...or go  :raspberry: (but then,that's me)

Search for it and you'll find a thread about it.

grasshopper

Umm, .......  a lda  Liberal defence innitiative? ::)

dalebert

Seriously, can someone lock this thread? Maybe we can continue conversation about the general subject in a more appropriately named thread, but I live in the same place as error and nothing has been going on for quite some time and yet this thread keeps getting bumped and making me wonder.  ::)