• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Something is going on at Error's apartment!

Started by Recumbent ReCycler, October 05, 2007, 01:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: mvpel on October 05, 2007, 09:29 PM NHFT
If someone could please pass along to Ivy that Peter saw the fire trucks, had a nice dinner, and is sleeping soundly now, I'd appreciate it.

Message received. Ivy's with us at Murphy's at the moment. She's fine now. She asks that you bring him here tomorrow to the MVP meeting. Thanks.

d_goddard

Quote from: Sheep Fuzzy Wool on October 05, 2007, 09:03 PM NHFT
You guys are making history!
Dude, the NH Freedom movement has been making history for several years now.
This is just one more item that will be on the timeline, decades from now...

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: DadaOrwell on October 05, 2007, 08:34 PM NHFT
i've been videotaping and editing most of the day...

here's part one of my report on the events here at 412 Central as well as what happened to Ivy at Muprhy's.

http://youtube.com/ridleyreport

there were also events connected to lauren which I will upload asap

Every thought of subtitling/closed-captioning these videos? Bloody impossible to watch them at Murphy's...

Rochelle

I just want you guys to know that all the roommates who were home at the time are my heroes  for refusing to let them in without a warrent. Good on ya!:love4:

Dave Ridley

<<This is a classic!  More, more, more!>>

request taken under advisement...and granted!
part 2: 

Braddogg

Jared

these videos are great! i can't get out much, being mr mom from 3:30-midnight every day :) and working all morning, so it's good to at least be up to date as to what's happening. keep em coming!!!

FTL_Ian

Quote from: DadaOrwell on October 05, 2007, 10:27 PM NHFT

<<This is a classic!  More, more, more!>>

request taken under advisement...and granted!
part 2: 

Dave, can you get me a 150 x 85 banner for the Ridley Report?  I want to promote it on the front page of FreeKeene.com.

sandm000

Has anyone heard of the practice of Scientologists of declaring someone Fair Game?

Isn't this what the Marshalls have done to anyone related to the Browns, as witnessed by their interrogations today? 

ThePug

Keep up the great work Dada. Seeing your videos has solidified my determination to at some point get up to NH. I haven't got the slightest clue when that might be, much less if I'll ever be able to actually live there, but "Helping the Porcs" is officially at the top of my must-do list. Just being able to watch from afar, even if I can't do much yet, is a godsend.

These next few years are going to be... interesting, I suspect.

YixilTesiphon

Well, it's no surprise supporting the Browns turned into a clusterfuck, but I'm glad all of our people are OK. Doesn't sound like y'all are out of the woods yet, though.

error

We're all safe for now, though tomorrow is another day.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: error on October 06, 2007, 01:09 AM NHFT
We're all safe for now, though tomorrow is another day.

Hope I see you all at MVP tomorrow. Including the feds, whom I'm sure are reading this—come by and see that freestaters are mostly a peaceful bunch.

Kat Kanning

Seems to me like feds going around to the people they think are going to start shooting...seems like they're trying to goad them into doing something.