• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Something is going on at Error's apartment!

Started by Recumbent ReCycler, October 05, 2007, 01:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

KBCraig

error

KBCraig

Quote from: rancemuhamitz on October 05, 2007, 03:01 PM NHFT
Did I hear them ask if he is a Ron Paul supporter?  Is that grounds for arrest/harassment now?

Can anyone confirm if the agent did or didn't ask this question?

If he did, then he engaged in "political activity" in violation of the Hatch Act. The automatic penalty for violating the Hatch Act is firing. A unanimous vote by the Merit Systems Promotion Board can reduce that to a minimum of 30 days (unpaid) suspension.

http://osc.gov/ha_fed.htm

slim

Quote from: error on October 06, 2007, 11:00 PM NHFT
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5308304825947519702

Great video error. Thanks for posting it and showing some of their verbal and mental tactics. I think it could help people learn how to act when talking to the Fed's without actually having to go though the experience personally.

error

I'm going to re-upload it. I think the format off the camera is a little bizarre and it choked so I'm re-encoding it first. Give it a couple of hours.

Beth221

i am glad to hear that Rob is around.  I have gotten a chance to know Rob, and I just think he is great.  I could sit and chat with him for hours!  Plus, to watch him with Ivy's son, he is a good roll model for that little guy.  Can't get more trusting than that, leaving a toddler in a persons care.  When he helps a person out, he dedicates his whole heart into it, after watching him help Ivy with her move here in RI, driving a car back, packing an unpacking, and fixing her truck yesterday!  I have never heard him speak personally about what the feds thought he was going to do, or not do.  I have heard him on Badnariks radio program, and he does not sound like a man to start on Mr. Browns questionable list.  The ONLY person in the flesh I have heard make threats was Ed.  I have witnessed Rob help so many free staters out now, with work around their house, and so much more.  If I needed a handy man, Rob would be the first I would call.  Ivy is my "bff" and when she asked me about Rob as a room mate, I could not think of one bad thing to say. 
Sometimes being behind a keyboard makes things come out harsher than intended. Like I know a few times I have said "omg, Dan (my bf) I could KILL you!" but its meant in good fun.  If you dont know the person IRL, its hard to sometimes understand how they come across the computer.  I invite the feds to contact me, if they need more "character building" on Rob, but I doubt they will call me, Because I have ONLY good things to say about him . 

Russell Kanning

Quote from: ArcRiley on October 06, 2007, 10:07 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 06, 2007, 09:08 PM NHFT
I don't think so ... since many of us openly refuse to pay income taxes. We are not going to stop anytime soon, and we are a threat to their power.
I'm not aware of any of us, including yourself, refusing to pay taxes who have an income above the threshold of having to file, much less having to pay anything were they to file. 

Absolutely no offense intended, in fact I envy you for this, but you're going to be living in a hole in the ground.  C'mon.  Any IRS auditor claiming you had hidden assets would be laughed at.
I guess you don't really know me very well. For many years I have made money in a traceable way by the stinkin government ... at levels that they would normally want me to pay taxes on. I have never heard from the feds about this money, but the state of California has demanded money from me ... that I never responded to. I stopped paying and filing in 1998. I have been that much more free from January of 99 til now. :)
Now that I have burned my SS card and had my license cut up by a nazi ... I no longer work as an accountant and make small amounts of money. I would rather make large amounts of money ... and still not pay any taxes.

Caleb Johnson makes money and openly refuses to fed taxes on it. There are many more. I don't know all of their situations. There are many wonderful tax protestors who purposely make small amounts of money .... but there are a growing number of people are taking a different path.

I am purposely building an earth sheltered home for comfort and economy. Bill Gates already built his. We just need to convince him to stop paying taxes. He must fund one day a year of Iraqi killing all by himself. :)

I think you should stop paying taxes in whichever way is most comfortable to you.

Russell Kanning

that is really rotten ... the way those DC thugs harassed our people here in The Shire. Ivy should not be treated like that.
These government protectors sure are doing their job.

Beth221

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 07, 2007, 09:30 AM NHFT
that is really rotten ... the way those DC thugs harassed our people here in The Shire. Ivy should not be treated like that.
These government protectors sure are doing their job.

i hope they have trouble at night sleeping, knowing that they treated a single working mother of 2 like that. 

*ohh, did i just threaten a fed with not sleeping?  Pish posh! 

ArcRiley

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 07, 2007, 09:25 AM NHFT
I think you should stop paying taxes in whichever way is most comfortable to you.
That's a good statement.

I have never, in this life, paid a red cent in federal income tax, and it has all been entirely legal.  If anyone feels likewise morally obligated to refrain from "feeding the beast" but is worried about the beast bearing it's teeth at you for it, get in touch with me privately.  It's actually easier than you'd think.

Lex

Quote from: ArcRiley on October 07, 2007, 09:55 AM NHFT
I have never, in this life, paid a red cent in federal income tax, and it has all been entirely legal.  If anyone feels likewise morally obligated to refrain from "feeding the beast" but is worried about the beast bearing it's teeth at you for it, get in touch with me privately.  It's actually easier than you'd think.

Are you selling something?  ;)

Sheep Fuzzy Wool

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 07, 2007, 09:25 AM NHFT
Quote from: ArcRiley on October 06, 2007, 10:07 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 06, 2007, 09:08 PM NHFT
I don't think so ... since many of us openly refuse to pay income taxes. We are not going to stop anytime soon, and we are a threat to their power.
I'm not aware of any of us, including yourself, refusing to pay taxes who have an income above the threshold of having to file, much less having to pay anything were they to file. 

Absolutely no offense intended, in fact I envy you for this, but you're going to be living in a hole in the ground.  C'mon.  Any IRS auditor claiming you had hidden assets would be laughed at.
I guess you don't really know me very well. For many years I have made money in a traceable way by the stinkin government ... at levels that they would normally want me to pay taxes on. I have never heard from the feds about this money, but the state of California has demanded money from me ... that I never responded to. I stopped paying and filing in 1998. I have been that much more free from January of 99 til now. :)
Now that I have burned my SS card and had my license cut up by a nazi ... I no longer work as an accountant and make small amounts of money. I would rather make large amounts of money ... and still not pay any taxes.

Caleb Johnson makes money and openly refuses to fed taxes on it. There are many more. I don't know all of their situations. There are many wonderful tax protestors who purposely make small amounts of money .... but there are a growing number of people are taking a different path.

I am purposely building an earth sheltered home for comfort and economy. Bill Gates already built his. We just need to convince him to stop paying taxes. He must fund one day a year of Iraqi killing all by himself. :)

SFW completely understands the sentiment. However, perhaps a simple adjustment within the approach may garner a wider support.  You are not refusing to pay taxes. In fact, you volunteer with check book and pen in hand to pay legal taxes.  All you need is for the government to show you the law. The undisputed law. You are not a tax protester nor a tax evader.  You simply want to abide by the U of s Constitution, and wish for our government to do the same.

In general when you say you are a tax protestor, the public believes you are anti-government, anti-american, etc., etc., etc.  It should be clear that you support the Constitution.  :)

error

No, it still says it's five minutes. I think Google is broken. I'm going to try something else later.