• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Something is going on at Error's apartment!

Started by Recumbent ReCycler, October 05, 2007, 01:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ArcRiley

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on October 12, 2007, 10:04 AM NHFT
When a federal agent comes in to your life and says you can either arrange to meet with me peacably OR we will get a warrant for your arrest within 24hours, you do what you have to do.  Those 24 hours apparently have turned into one week for their own purposes which I can not even begin to fathom.
It's very simple.  They're lying.

If they could have arrested Rob at any time they would have done so.  They would much rather arrest him, think about it.

The only reason they have to talk to Rob at this point is try to find some reason to arrest him.

They are not your friends, and it does not inconvenience them to arrest anyone.  It is much more of an inconvenience to go to public places and stalk Rob since they don't have probable cause to arrest him (yet).

Bottom line: they're bluffing.  You already know they've blatantly lied to everyone being questioned, including yourself, this is just one more intimidation technique.

Rob: Do not give up your 5th amendment right to remain silent.

jaqeboy

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on October 12, 2007, 10:46 AM NHFT
update: we have retained attorney Penny Dean

*deep breath*

Please post instructions on how to contribute to legal expenses, including PayPal (or other online) payment instructions, if available. That will make it easier for people to assist - this will be taken care of (am I right, crew?)

Please, breathe again...

jaqeboy

...and, will she accept Liberty Dollars? Face value or bullion?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: freedominnh on October 12, 2007, 07:05 PM NHFT
Just signed up for Pre-Paid Legal at approx. $26.00 per month.  Why pay out thousands--- many attorneys will take what ever you are foolish enough to give them for initial retainer.

I had been approached a couple of times by people with the information.  Typically, like most people---typically run away from multi-level marketing.  This one is completely unique.

NH retained attorneys specializing in everything from vehicular homicide to IRS Tax  Codes will go to bat for you in immediate response time.  Which is completely unheard of in this day and age.

Have already witnessed some very interesting first hand experiences with this service.   More some other time.

Wow, how did you do it?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: jaqeboy on October 12, 2007, 06:51 PM NHFT
Quote from: ivyleague28477 on October 12, 2007, 10:46 AM NHFT
update: we have retained attorney Penny Dean

*deep breath*

Please post instructions on how to contribute to legal expenses, including PayPal (or other online) payment instructions, if available. That will make it easier for people to assist - this will be taken care of (am I right, crew?)

Please, breathe again...

Your right, I'll help! :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: freedominnh on October 12, 2007, 07:33 PM NHFT
Will pm you some info. Will have it on a website in a couple of days.

Great, thanks! :)

error

I'm not sure the rest of us have a couple of days to wait.

jaqeboy

This brings back up the idea of an LDA (Legal Defense Association) which I suggested a couple of years ago to no response. Can't find the old post, but, for example, the home-schoolers have one (http://www.hslda.org/Default.asp?bhcp=1) and Bob Schultz of We the People mentioned starting one (not sure if he ever got that going).

The idea being members would contribute to a pool and attorneys would be retained, who would give general advice and specific representation to members when their time of need arose. Anyone interested in a Porcupine LDA?

OnGard4Liberty

Quote from: jaqeboy on October 12, 2007, 09:26 PM NHFT
Anyone interested in a Porcupine LDA?

Me!

The cool thing would be that we have a few porc lawyers so they could be the ones retained.

Recumbent ReCycler

This brings back up the idea of an LDA (Legal Defense Association) which I suggested a couple of years ago to no response. Can't find the old post, but, for example, the home-schoolers have one (http://www.hslda.org/Default.asp?bhcp=1) and Bob Schultz of We the People mentioned starting one (not sure if he ever got that going).

The idea being members would contribute to a pool and attorneys would be retained, who would give general advice and specific representation to members when their time of need arose. Anyone interested in a Porcupine LDA?
That might not be a bad idea, especially considering recent trouble. 

error

Barterer

Good idea, I'd be interested.  Please PM me if enough others respond positively and you decide to start this LDA. 

Dan

I'm interested.  Just heard a podcast of FTL where Ian mentioned JUST THIS ide on the air, and that if anyone came up with such a plan, he's in too.

As for donations if you are within three states of NH, try and make it to the party tomorrow at Kevin's.  I believe the stated purpose of the party is half party and half charity to some of the little porc's (Ivy's kids and others).

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: jaqeboy on October 12, 2007, 06:51 PM NHFT

Damn right.

Anyone interested in a Porcupine LDA?

Yes.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Dan on October 12, 2007, 10:48 PM NHFT
I'm interested.  Just heard a podcast of FTL where Ian mentioned JUST THIS ide on the air, and that if anyone came up with such a plan, he's in too.

To clarify what I was talking about:

Lawyers certainly have their place, but I was referring to some sort of group that would defend against all government.  Not necessarily just lawyers working inside the government system...