• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Writing to the political prisoners

Started by Kat Kanning, October 08, 2007, 07:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

can someone give us the latest info on prisoner whereabouts and contact data?  i have a lot of stuff, as in a couple hundred pages, ready to send finally but am worried some of the addresses might be old.    i hear they are moving some of the prisoners around a lot.

KBCraig

Ooops... "political" prisoners.

I guess this thread gets locked, too.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: DadaOrwell on November 28, 2007, 05:24 PM NHFT
can someone give us the latest info on prisoner whereabouts and contact data?  i have a lot of stuff, as in a couple hundred pages, ready to send finally but am worried some of the addresses might be old.    i hear they are moving some of the prisoners around a lot.

Dada, Yes, these addresses are correct, and to add to Elaine's Street address of Route #37, Pembroke Station if you'd like it to be complete.

And reference the hundreds of pages, that's what Jason is looking for.  Bernie and I visited him today and he likes reading his latest discovery in the inmate library of: NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY, by Garry Allen, that I remember reading way back in the 1970s.  You can still find it everywhere, like yard sales, used book stores, flea markets, etc.

Keep up the good work. -- Joe

Dave Ridley

okie i sended 40 pages to four of them to keep them entertained...these packets went out around dec 7

i'm sure the postal guys had raised eyebrows looking at the one that listed elaine browne, political prisoner as recipient.

Kat Kanning

Ed Brown's being moved right now.  Don't know his new location yet.

Kat Kanning

Ed's new address:

EDWARD BROWN #03923-049
FCI FAIRTON
P.O. BOX 420
FAIRTON, NJ  08320

Kat Kanning

updated with the latest political prisoners

Kat Kanning

Adding Sam to the list of political prisoners:

Sam Dodson
160 River Road
Westmoreland, NH 03467

Humorrhoid

Kat,

Soon to be added as a political prisoner.

Details after June 29th.

Kat Kanning

Sam A. Robrin

Kat Kanning

Humorrhoid

Humorrhoid

KAt,

Do you still wanna do the story about the following?

Child Custody
Mail order bride
Domestic Violence
Raciasm

Let me know.

Kat Kanning

If you write it out, I'll be likely to fix it up and print it.