New Hampshire Underground

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Underground Wiki

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: I just ordered Alex Jone's End Game dvd  (Read 7429 times)

Raineyrocks

• Enemy of the State
Re: I just ordered Alex Jone's End Game dvd
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 06:50 PM NHFT »

Will there be jello there?  ;)

Kola

You guys have to get over this jello thing! ::)  In fact, why don't us girls get to watch you guys mud wrestle without your shirts on? :o

Raineyrocks

• Enemy of the State
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2007, 07:46 PM NHFT »

I just got an email letting me know that the dvd is shipping out tomorrow so I'll post when I get it and maybe we can set up a date. :D

Raineyrocks

• Enemy of the State
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2007, 10:04 AM NHFT »

Is November 16th at around 6pm or whenever a good time to watch The End Game at my house?  If it is let me know and I'll put it on the calendar.   Other dates are okay too I just thought maybe narrowing one date down would be a good start.  Hurry!  I haven't even opened it yet or watched it myself. :)

J’raxis 270145

• Voluntaryist
  • Enemy of the State
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2007, 10:25 AM NHFT »

Kola

You guys have to get over this jello thing! ::)  In fact, why don't us girls get to watch you guys mud wrestle without your shirts on? :o

Shh, you’re make Dale start going on about this again… ;)

Raineyrocks

• Enemy of the State
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2007, 10:44 AM NHFT »

Kola

::)  No, I want to watch guys wrestle in the mud!

Ron Helwig

• Midas Mulligan Wannabe
  • Rebel
    • ronhelwig.com
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2007, 12:04 PM NHFT »

Is November 16th at around 6pm or whenever a good time to watch The End Game at my house?  If it is let me know and I'll put it on the calendar.   Other dates are okay too I just thought maybe narrowing one date down would be a good start.  Hurry!  I haven't even opened it yet or watched it myself. :)

NH Liberty Dollar is planning an all NH meeting for that evening. Not sure if there's any overlap in the groups, but I just thought you should be aware. (And I need to remind Shuvom to write the announcement.) I was going to publish the announcement tomorrow and email it out to interested parties.

Raineyrocks

• Enemy of the State
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2007, 01:06 PM NHFT »

NH Liberty Dollar is planning an all NH meeting for that evening. Not sure if there's any overlap in the groups, but I just thought you should be aware. (And I need to remind Shuvom to write the announcement.) I was going to publish the announcement tomorrow and email it out to interested parties.

Damn it! ;D  Does anybody have a good date in mind?

Raineyrocks

• Enemy of the State
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2007, 01:07 PM NHFT »

Trust me, we don't want to watch it the 18th, my daughter is having a birthday sleepover with about 5 girls! ::)

jaqeboy

• Enemy of the State
    • Alternatives Expo
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2007, 01:10 PM NHFT »

How about Monday, the 19th? I'm working out-of-state, and I'm only in-state Sun, Mon & Tues nights.

Kat Kanning

• Administrator
  • Enemy of the State
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2007, 05:28 AM NHFT »

Sounds ok to me :)

Raineyrocks

• Enemy of the State
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2007, 12:28 AM NHFT »

I'm still talking to Rick about the 19th because he won't get home until after 7 pm from work and he really wants to watch it with everybody and be part of the discussion. :-\

Kat Kanning

• Administrator
  • Enemy of the State
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2007, 06:23 AM NHFT »

Couldn't we start it when he gets home?  :D

Lloyd Danforth

• Global Moderator
  • Enemy of the State
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2007, 07:10 AM NHFT »

Jessica Alba

Raineyrocks

• Enemy of the State
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2007, 12:57 PM NHFT »

Couldn't we start it when he gets home?  :D

Sure we could the only thing is that he has to get up real early the next day if he has to go into work so he's going to see if he can work at home the 20th then he won't have to get up that early.

I can't wait, I hope he finds out something today. :fingerscrossed:

So then starting the End Game at 7 won't be too late for anybody?

Raineyrocks

• Enemy of the State
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2007, 06:27 PM NHFT »

Jessica Alba

Ha, ha!  I just got that now!  Ever since you posted that I was confused. :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up