• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I just ordered Alex Jone's End Game dvd

Started by Raineyrocks, October 09, 2007, 01:18 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

It's not due out until Nov. 1st so it will be a little while before I get it.   When it does come in I'd like to set up a movie night, (not sure what else to call it), if anyone's interested. 
I will post it on the calendar when it comes in the mail with a date to view it! :)

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 10, 2007, 08:29 AM NHFT
Combine this with your meeting maybe?

That would be fine.  I'm sure the discussion after The End Game would be interesting, it was after we had a meeting and watched Freedom to Fascism.   I know the dvd won't be shipped out until after Nov.1st so it'll be awhile if we wait until then. :)

Bald Eagle

Won't the Global Elite have killed us all off by then?

Insurgent

I'm curious to view this, too for the sake of intellectual curiosity  :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Bald Eagle on October 10, 2007, 09:40 PM NHFT
Won't the Global Elite have killed us all off by then?

Gosh I hope not!  I could've spent the money on several caramel fraps instead. ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Insurgent on October 10, 2007, 10:34 PM NHFT
I'm curious to view this, too for the sake of intellectual curiosity  :)

Ch' mon over then! ;D

Insurgent

Raineyrocks

Insurgent

That's why I didn't comment on it  :)
I'll prolly still show up for a movie night

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Insurgent on October 27, 2007, 07:30 PM NHFT
That's why I didn't comment on it  :)
I'll prolly still show up for a movie night

Oh good, I was looking forward to watching it together.  I was afraid when it came out online that movie night would be blown. :)

Fragilityh14

its pretty good and is a lot less sensationalist than I thought it would be, and a large part of it is essentially just a history of genocide etc. ("It's a historical fact that governments are the #1 cause of unnatural death")

kola