• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I just ordered Alex Jone's End Game dvd

Started by Raineyrocks, October 09, 2007, 01:18 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Quote from: kola on October 29, 2007, 05:29 PM NHFT
Will there be jello there?  ;)

Kola

You guys have to get over this jello thing! ::)  In fact, why don't us girls get to watch you guys mud wrestle without your shirts on? :o

Raineyrocks

I just got an email letting me know that the dvd is shipping out tomorrow so I'll post when I get it and maybe we can set up a date. :D

Raineyrocks

Is November 16th at around 6pm or whenever a good time to watch The End Game at my house?  If it is let me know and I'll put it on the calendar.   Other dates are okay too I just thought maybe narrowing one date down would be a good start.  Hurry!  I haven't even opened it yet or watched it myself. :)

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 29, 2007, 05:50 PM NHFT

Kola

You guys have to get over this jello thing! ::)  In fact, why don't us girls get to watch you guys mud wrestle without your shirts on? :o

Shh, you're make Dale start going on about this again... ;)

Raineyrocks

Kola

::)  No, I want to watch guys wrestle in the mud!

Ron Helwig

Quote from: raineyrocks on November 09, 2007, 09:04 AM NHFT
Is November 16th at around 6pm or whenever a good time to watch The End Game at my house?  If it is let me know and I'll put it on the calendar.   Other dates are okay too I just thought maybe narrowing one date down would be a good start.  Hurry!  I haven't even opened it yet or watched it myself. :)

NH Liberty Dollar is planning an all NH meeting for that evening. Not sure if there's any overlap in the groups, but I just thought you should be aware. (And I need to remind Shuvom to write the announcement.) I was going to publish the announcement tomorrow and email it out to interested parties.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Ron Helwig on November 09, 2007, 11:04 AM NHFT

NH Liberty Dollar is planning an all NH meeting for that evening. Not sure if there's any overlap in the groups, but I just thought you should be aware. (And I need to remind Shuvom to write the announcement.) I was going to publish the announcement tomorrow and email it out to interested parties.

Damn it! ;D  Does anybody have a good date in mind?

Raineyrocks

Trust me, we don't want to watch it the 18th, my daughter is having a birthday sleepover with about 5 girls! ::)

jaqeboy

How about Monday, the 19th? I'm working out-of-state, and I'm only in-state Sun, Mon & Tues nights.

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks

I'm still talking to Rick about the 19th because he won't get home until after 7 pm from work and he really wants to watch it with everybody and be part of the discussion. :-\

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: raineyrocks on November 09, 2007, 12:06 PM NHFT

Jessica Alba

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 11, 2007, 05:23 AM NHFT
Couldn't we start it when he gets home?  :D

Sure we could the only thing is that he has to get up real early the next day if he has to go into work so he's going to see if he can work at home the 20th then he won't have to get up that early.

I can't wait, I hope he finds out something today. :fingerscrossed:

So then starting the End Game at 7 won't be too late for anybody?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on November 11, 2007, 06:10 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on November 09, 2007, 12:06 PM NHFT

Jessica Alba

Ha, ha!  I just got that now!  Ever since you posted that I was confused. :)