• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Slight complication in travel plans back to NH

Started by dalebert, October 09, 2007, 03:27 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Wow, embarrassing fiasco today. I thought my flight was 9:30am so I set an alarm for 6:30, took a taxi to the train station and then on to the airport and it said it was too early for me to check in. It was only a little more than an hour until my flight... I thought. Turns out my flight is 9:30pm tonight.  ::) I took the train back and got my buddy to pick me up and I'm back at his place. My concern is whether the commuter bus from Boston runs late enough. I'm due to arrive back in Boston at midnight-ish. If not, I'm not sure what to do.
:-\

Braddogg

I don't think there's a commuter bus . . . .  If I had a car, I'd come pick you up.  Maybe someone else would be willing to pull themselves away from Murphy's early and get you?

Or, the first Concord Trailways bus leaves Logan at 7:15 AM :-/

dalebert

My car's available at the house if you or someone from Porc Manor could pick me up. I believe there's enough gas in it. I know it's quite a haul and I'd really appreciate it.

dalebert

Update: I reached my roommate at Murphy's and have worked out a ride. Thanx for the offer, Braddog!