• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What gives with Dada's avatar?

Started by d_goddard, October 10, 2007, 10:40 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

d_goddard

Last  2 letters are blurred ... "I am a fuckinron!"  ?
Is this vandalism?

P.S. I would have posted the pic, but got an error saying the uploader is "full"  >:(

Tom Sawyer

Damn straight, I'm an
Enemy of the State

His custom title has made an 180 degree change.

d_goddard

Yeah, that's the title... but what gives with the hot pink avatar?

Braddogg

Quote from: d_goddard on October 10, 2007, 10:40 AM NHFT
Last  2 letters are blurred ... "I am a fuckinron!"  ?
Is this vandalism?

P.S. I would have posted the pic, but got an error saying the uploader is "full"  >:(

It actually says "I am a fucktard!!!", I think.   :-\  It's sort of Dadaist, but it's not Dada-like.

Lex

toowm

Or the owner of the site he was linking to got pissed at people using the image. It happens.

Kat Kanning

Looked hacked to me.  I changed things back, not sure if it's the way he had it.  Did he have an avatar before?

Sometimes he posts URLs pointing to this forum that have his login included.  Sometimes using other computers he leaves himself logged at (like when staying at Keene), so if he did that on a public computer, someone might have messed with his account.  He might want to change his password as a precaution, or I can give him a new one.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: toowm on October 10, 2007, 12:19 PM NHFT
Or the owner of the site he was linking to got pissed at people using the image. It happens.

Could be, but that doesn't explain the change in his thing that said opponent, not enemy of the state.

J’raxis 270145

Bad idea in general to embed other sites' images into your site. Some people like to check the referrers and replace the image with something like the goatse.cx man.

KBCraig

I'm pretty sure Dada wasn't using an avatar before.

Dave Ridley

i was wondering if anyone would ever notice....caleb gave me a new avatar when i was visiting keene.  he did it while i was watching and rolling my eyes.   i guess some day I will have him take it down or kick his ass or something.    but i keep forgetting.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: DadaOrwell on October 15, 2007, 06:37 PM NHFT
I will have him take it down or kick his ass or something.   

Pat will hold him for you

d_goddard

i was wondering if anyone would ever notice....caleb gave me a new avatar when i was visiting keene.  he did it while i was watching and rolling my eyes.   i guess some day I will have him take it down or kick his ass or something.    but i keep forgetting.

Thank you, I guess that explains things like this.

Pat K

Quote from: d_goddard on October 15, 2007, 09:21 PM NHFT

Thank you, I guess that explains things like this.

You would think so, but no.