• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Secession Now Please

Started by MSTCrowT, June 10, 2005, 11:56 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

First off, what does all this Dr. Stranglove stuff have to do with the topic, seems slightly off topic to me.
Second of all, I voted yes, though I think the U.S. is wanting world dominance though this may be far fetched, but it seems to me that the U.S. thinks it's views are the only correct one's in the world and everyone elses is wrong and there for they are all evil and need to be converted or bombed to hell or something. Now maybe the founding fathers all agreed and thus put in the constitution that a state has the free right to sucede from the union but then again the government has basically said to hell with the constitiution and have changed it to meet it's needs or desires, thus rendering the constitution a thing of the past and they can now say that an act to sucede is an act against ones country and there for considered treason. So I say to this that one should be careful on how they go about such an action and not make us or anyone seem like they are acting against ones country in a harmfull manor to the union.

I see a couple of out comes of becoming our own country:

1> We sucede and the U.S. cuts all ties with us and either bans trade from / to us or highly tax the trade because they think they are better, etc.
2> We sucede and we have no support from the U.S. at all in times of need, etc.
3> We sucede and the U.S. sais what the hell, you are free from the union.

I think number 3 is most probable but the other two I still hold as posibilities.
I certainly hope we get number 3.

And the term underground does seem to suggest Illegal activities, lol, maybe another term would be better?

Kat Kanning

The term underground actually came from being frustrated with the FSP.  I felt I had to go underground from them, i.e. go around them, to get anything done. 

Nitro, I don't like your name. 

Having been followed by the FBI all morning, I hardly think I'm being paranoid.

John

Quote from: katdillon on June 11, 2005, 04:19 AM NHFT
I think it's absolutely amazing that Mr. Secession Now shows up here at the time when the FBI is visiting us.? Amazing.

(I edited the poll, btw)

I'm thinking the same over here.
Hello Mr. Funny guy.  :P

John

What poll?  I must have missed it.   ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Wandering off topic and 'reference humor' is what we do here on the 'underground', and we do it well.

Kat Kanning

Do ya know, where you're going to?
Do you like the things that life is showing you?
Where are you going to?
Do you know?

John

"I've met you before Kat, . . ."

Ya, it was probably you and Nitro following Her around.

John

BTW, Are we feeding trolls again?   ::)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: MSTCrowT on June 11, 2005, 12:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on June 11, 2005, 04:19 AM NHFT
I think it's absolutely amazing that Mr. Secession Now shows up here at the time when the FBI is visiting us.? Amazing.

I've met you before Kat, don't be going all paranoid.? Although I have to wonder if using the word "Underground" might not be suggestive of non-legal activities.? Weatherman Underground, hrm...? Anyways, the right of secession was taken as a given by all the founding fathers and right up to and during Lincoln's dictatorship, so I don't see why the FBI would care, as there's nothing illegal about it.

If the 'Weathermen' is all you can come up with when you hear 'underground' your world of reference must be quite small.

Non-Legal activities? ?As I try to twist my mind around what must be a double negative(might not, non-legal) ?Non-Legal activities? ?What the Hell do you think criminal manicures and storming airport security is? ?Oh, and, Kat drives over the speed limit!

Pat K

You know if any one is paranoid it is the FBI and the goverment.

IT would be more funny if not for the fact of their trying to intimadate people, who actually try to use their freedom.

Kat Kanning

I didn't speed today!   ;D  Anyway the FBI chick in front of me kept us all driving slow.

Lloyd Danforth

Well...of course...that's just today ;D

Kat Kanning

You rode with me.  Yer exagerratin agin   :P

Pat K

Lloyd have you not been asked 99.5 billion times not to exagerrat!

Kat Kanning

Quote from: AlanM on June 11, 2005, 08:40 AM NHFT
Quote from: russellkanning on June 11, 2005, 08:20 AM NHFT
alanM can play 3 roles:
the governor
shorty
president hillary

President Hillary? Hmmm.... What's my motivation?

I don't know.  You're a lot prettier than the real Hillary.