• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Secession Now Please

Started by MSTCrowT, June 10, 2005, 11:56 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AlanM

Quote from: russellkanning on June 14, 2005, 12:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: Nitro on June 11, 2005, 01:59 PM NHFT
First off, what does all this Dr. Stranglove stuff have to do with the topic, seems slightly off topic to me.
Going off topic is a passion here at nhfree.com :) but we won't mind if you bring us back on topic....just don't chastize AlanM too much....his arm starts spasming

My arm is spasming. Did someone chastize me?  ???

Kat Kanning

Is that what the little rat thing in the picture is doing, Alan?  Spasming?

AlanM

Quote from: katdillon on June 15, 2005, 05:25 AM NHFT
Is that what the little rat thing in the picture is doing, Alan?? Spasming?

Gopher, Kat, gopher.  ;D He spasmodically dances for freedom.

KBCraig

Quote from: AlanM on June 15, 2005, 07:06 AM NHFT
Is that what the little rat thing in the picture is doing, Alan?  Spasming?

Gopher, Kat, gopher.  ;D He spasmodically dances for freedom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopher

A gopher is any small burrowing rodent of the pocket gopher family Geomyidae, native to North America. The name is often also used for ground squirrels (family Sciuridae), particularly Richardson's Ground Squirrel, Spermophilus richardsonii.

To wit: a little rat thing.  ;)

Kevin

AlanM

Quote from: KBCraig on June 15, 2005, 11:02 AM NHFT
Quote from: AlanM on June 15, 2005, 07:06 AM NHFT
Is that what the little rat thing in the picture is doing, Alan?? Spasming?

Gopher, Kat, gopher.? ;D He spasmodically dances for freedom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopher

A gopher is any small burrowing rodent of the pocket gopher family Geomyidae, native to North America. The name is often also used for ground squirrels (family Sciuridae), particularly Richardson's Ground Squirrel, Spermophilus richardsonii.

To wit: a little rat thing.? ;)

Kevin

Yuh but, yuh but,.... Gopher sounds cute.  ;)

Russell Kanning

http://www.amconmag.com/2005/2005_12_19/article.html
Free Vermont

Green Mountain boys ponder secession.

By Bill Kauffman

AlanM

Bill's article has puctuation and capital letters! Someone must have edited it for him.

hankster

as a board member of the Second Vermont Republic I'd be happy to answer any questions...

AlanM

Quote from: hankster on December 14, 2005, 11:16 AM NHFT
as a board member of the Second Vermont Republic I'd be happy to answer any questions...

When do you plan on moving to VT?

hankster

Quote from: AlanM on December 14, 2005, 11:17 AM NHFT

the ultimate goal of the SVR is a confederation of VT, NH, ME and the Canadian maritimes to form a new nation called "New Acadia" about the size of Denmark.

AlanM

Quote from: hankster on December 14, 2005, 11:19 AM NHFT
Quote from: AlanM on December 14, 2005, 11:17 AM NHFT

the ultimate goal of the SVR is a confederation of VT, NH, ME and the Canadian maritimes to form a new nation called "New Acadia" about the size of Denmark.

That didn't answer my question.
What do envision for the Confederation? Will each state retain its soveriegnty?

hankster

QuoteThat didn't answer my question.

there is no requirement of me to move to Vermont...I am the only member of the board who is not living in VT.

QuoteWill each state retain its soveriegnty?

of course - more akin to cantons in Switzerland

QuoteWhat do envision for the Confederation?

the first act will be to devolve power from the state to local town meetings then confederate up thru 40-45 bio-regionally based "shires"

control will reside at the lowest level that is possible - based on the catholic distributist's "subsidiarity" ideal

Riflemanshoots

I support the movement to secede. A non-violent secession???
I would have my weapon with me at all times, not inside a secure government common storage facility.....The goons now in control will not relinquish  their power without a fight,so lets give them one.

The feds need to have their Waterloo sooner rather than later.

Post 9/11 America is starting to look like 1933 Germany; No thanks, I'll praise the  Lord and pass the ammunition, repeat step one.

Joshua Chapter 10 gives me hope!
If the fedgoons push their communist agenda against the Browns.... it may very well be the mother of all trip wires...... God Bless the Browns.

--moderator--
You seem to have wandered into the wrong party...
I think this link will take you where you want to go.
http://www.nhteaparty.org/

Lasse

It's a good thing we have bloodthirsty army dropouts with gun caches to run around killing government employees - otherwise the liberty movement might actually gain some credibility. Oh noes! ::)

YixilTesiphon

Quote from: Riflemanshoots on June 10, 2007, 05:15 PM NHFT
I support the movement to secede. A non-violent secession???
I would have my weapon with me at all times, not inside a secure government common storage facility.....The goons now in control will not relinquish  their power without a fight,so lets give them one.

The feds need to have their Waterloo sooner rather than later.

Post 9/11 America is starting to look like 1933 Germany; No thanks, I'll praise the  Lord and pass the ammunition, repeat step one.

Joshua Chapter 10 gives me hope!
If the fedgoons push their communist agenda against the Browns.... it may very well be the mother of all trip wires...... God Bless the Browns.

QuoteToday at 04:39 PM

Anybody else smell a fed? I've just been on edge about them since they screwed around on LastFreeVoice.com right before abortively raiding the Browns.