• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesday

Started by error, October 12, 2007, 02:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

I'm going to start meeting local people at Murphy's Taproom every Tuesday night around 6:00 pm until close. Come out and have some good food, good beer and lots of homeland stupidity! ;D

494 Elm St. Manchester

error

Come out to Murphy's today from 4 pm to show your support. We can't let Keith lose business because there's a deranged lunatic out there who doesn't want us to live free.

J’raxis 270145

I'll be there, but late. Last day of work before I go on vacation for two weeks get to spend the next two weeks actually in New Hampshire, so I'm winding up a bunch of shit here...

error

All told we had about 8 people including specter34 who had to leave early. Those of you who didn't show up missed the beautiful woman sitting on my lap! You just never know what's going to happen...

Bald Eagle

Geez, error gets drunk and hallucinates.
I miss everything!

KBCraig

Any suspected feds and/or NHSLC in attendance? How's Keith's mood?

error

Quote from: Bald Eagle on October 12, 2007, 11:52 PM NHFT
I miss everything!

Oh, but there were witnesses!!

Pat K

Quote from: error on October 13, 2007, 12:06 AM NHFT
Quote from: Bald Eagle on October 12, 2007, 11:52 PM NHFT
I miss everything!

Oh, but there were witnesses!!

Really, well I would like to set up an appointment, with you
to discuss these witnesses. >:D

Dave Ridley

i'll have relatives in town tomorrow , tuesday the 16th and would like to show 'em a big crowd, introduce you to them, and use whatever excuse to get a bigger crowd at murphy's !  Hope to see you tomorrow! 

if they arrive late or what not I guess that could change

dalebert

Quote from: DadaOrwell on October 15, 2007, 09:47 PM NHFT
i'll have relatives in town tomorrow , tuesday the 16th and would like to show 'em a big crowd, introduce you to them, and use whatever excuse to get a bigger crowd at murphy's !  Hope to see you tomorrow! 

if they arrive late or what not I guess that could change

I'll probably only be there for a little while and leave early but if you bring them before, say, 8ish or so.

error

We had 30+ people here tonight, including Dave's parents, and 3 or 4 new people who heard of us from the local rumor mill! One person came down all the way from White River Junction!

David

That's a ways north isn't it.   :o  It is good of Daves family to come up to see him.  Every one of our family's back home prolly think we are crazy or that we are hanging around a bunch of nutcases, (they may be right  ;D  ) so it is good for them to meet some of you guys. 

By the way, 30+ on a simple request to show up and meet the folks, is a good turnout.  You manchester guys should be proud of yourself. 

error

Taproom Tuesday continues to impress with 30+ people coming out to hang out, socialize, relax and maybe even phone bank for Ron Paul if you feel like doing that. But if you can't make it on Tuesdays, or if a smaller crowd appeals to you, join us on Free State Fridays at 6:30! We'll have $2 drafts until 9 pm for you, and plenty of good times even for the non-drinkers.

Evenstar

So, having not been there before (and their web page being not being completely clear on the matter) Murphys Taproom serves just beer, a mini-bar, or a full bar?

I'm currently in Virginia, but I'd like to make plans... :)

error

I think the web page has the beer list, the wine list, and the full menu posted on it.