• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesday

Started by error, October 12, 2007, 02:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Helwig

I still think they should have a Whiskey list  ;D

The food seems to be pretty good for the carnivore crowd. A little light on vegetarian options, but the company and atmosphere seem to make up for that.

Dreepa

Quote from: Ron Helwig on November 02, 2007, 04:49 PM NHFT
The food seems to be pretty good for the carnivore crowd. A little light on vegetarian options, but the company and atmosphere seem to make up for that.
Ron have you mentioned this to Murphy?
I have a veggie friend who asked me about it.  And I know that a decent portion of the FSP are veggie lovers.

error

You all should quit typing and come down here. :)

Ron Helwig

Quote from: error on November 02, 2007, 05:03 PM NHFT
You all should quit typing and come down here. :)

You should have been out here in Deerfield. We were working on the range, and I usually make pizza on Fridays. We'll be working on it tomorrow and Sunday as well - lots of help would be nice.

I figure Murphy's doesn't need our business as much on Friday nights as it does on Tuesdays. I'm not here in NH for debating and talking, I'm here to get stuff done!

I did send them a few suggestions for Irish vegetarian dishes that could be added to the menu. The chef has graciously done some specials just for me as well  ;D

Porcupine Realtor

I agree about the food -- it could use some diversification, especially by adding salads and vegetable offerings.  I'll mention this to Ivy or Keith.  There's nothing like a cold Guinness to wash down that avocado and sprouts salad!

ny2nh

Quote from: Evenstar on November 02, 2007, 02:50 PM NHFT
So, having not been there before (and their web page being not being completely clear on the matter) Murphys Taproom serves just beer, a mini-bar, or a full bar?

I'm currently in Virginia, but I'd like to make plans... :)

It's a bar.....I'm not even sure what a mini-bar is??? They have something like 28 beers on tap.....'cause it's an Irish place.....and they also have all of the regular bar stuff.

ny2nh

Quote from: Taxinator on November 05, 2007, 06:55 PM NHFT
I agree about the food -- it could use some diversification, especially by adding salads and vegetable offerings.  I'll mention this to Ivy or Keith.  There's nothing like a cold Guinness to wash down that avocado and sprouts salad!

OK guys....it's an Irish Pub. They have pub food with some extras. They have a few salads and leek soup....I don't think the Irish get much more veggie than that....unless you just want potatoes.....but they do have fries! : )

Pat K

Well it was not Tuesday, but today I made my first visit
to Murphys and it Tis a fine establishment.

I did not indulge in the many fine brews as I was driving the
President of the underground and needed to be alert at
all times.

Good burgers and Seafood Chowder.

error

Just got this in from Keith. See you all tonight!

Come down to Murphy's Taproom to try the New England Car Bomb!

Join Shipyard Brewery and NH's own Cabin Fever Maple Spirit tonight from 9-11

Try a sample of the New England Car Bomb ( Cabin Fever dropped in the Pumpkinhead) and enjoy $2 Drafts all night long!!!

Come down and try something new... get some free stuff and of course good beer!!!

Porcupine Realtor

New England Car Bomb?!  I bet bells and whistles just went off at the computer of some Fed analyst monitoring this site.  :-D 

Kat Kanning

Especially if you talk about the underground president in the same thread.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on November 05, 2007, 11:28 PM NHFT
Well it was not Tuesday, but today I made my first visit
to Murphys and it Tis a fine establishment.

I did not indulge in the many fine brews as I was driving the
President of the underground and needed to be alert at
all times.

Good burgers and Seafood Chowder.

I didn't know that was your first time there last night.  My pastrami sandwich, (Rick insists I didn't have a Reuben because I ordered it without sauerkraut & thousand island dressing ::)),  was pretty good.

Lloyd Danforth

TackleTheWorld

Ernie Hancock, creator of the original Ron Paul r3V0Lution graphic, is coming for a visit.  He will be arriving in Manchester on Tues for three days and bringing some sign making goodies for local campaigners.   Jim and I are endeavoring to bring him to TT on the 13th.  Hope lot's of people come out.

Lloyd Danforth