• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesday

Started by error, October 12, 2007, 02:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

We'll have the house packed!

BTW, Free State Friday was fairly well attended, too, with a total of 14 people, including two LURKERS from Connecticut who were on their way up to the Lakes region to look around. Hopefully the lurkers will register accounts and tell us how it went!

TackleTheWorld

Ernie got here today!  Just talked to him.

If you see him hanging around Murphy's say hi.

muni

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on November 12, 2007, 02:35 PM NHFT

What time is he goung to be at the taproom?

error

There's a chance I might not make it out tonight. If I don't arrive by 7 pm, please call me. And if I don't answer, please call the jails, hospitals, etc. and find out what will have happened to me.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on November 12, 2007, 02:35 PM NHFT

You get home alright? :P

RattyDog

Quote from: error on November 16, 2007, 06:32 AM NHFT
There's a chance I might not make it out tonight. If I don't arrive by 7 pm, please call me. And if I don't answer, please call the jails, hospitals, etc. and find out what will have happened to me.

Hey Error...can you give me a call darlin'?

Thank you.

Nat

error

Quote from: error on November 16, 2007, 06:32 AM NHFT

Well I made it out OK. Free State Friday was a blast. I got to meet Rosie's dad! I also caught this guy.

[youtube=425,350]53imCMnHzZA[/youtube]

As for my, er, situation alluded to above, this is what I can say publicly: It had little or nothing to do with the developing situation re: the Liberty Dollar, nor the ongoing situation regarding you know who, though I remain concerned about both.

I had a rather severe allergic reaction to a common local anesthetic. As a result part of my face was quite swollen and puffy looking. Those of you who came out tonight probably noticed this. As of early Friday morning when I posted that I thought I was going to be looking at a hospital stay. Fortunately it's clearing itself up for the most part and I should be back to my usual ugly self within a few days.

error

There will be no Taproom Tuesday on December 25, for obvious reasons, and there will be no Free State Friday on January 4, due to the New Hampshire Liberty Forum. On that day we'll be partying somewhere in Nashua. More details when the time comes!

Kat Kanning

What happens if we show up on those days?  Will we get kicked out?

error

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 19, 2007, 09:32 AM NHFT
What happens if we show up on those days?  Will we get kicked out?

I doubt it. Though you may find nobody there. I don't even think the Taproom will be open on Christmas Day. You might end up going to a Chinese restaurant instead. :)

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks

Kat Kanning

Pat K

dalebert

Quote from: error on November 19, 2007, 12:28 PM NHFT
I doubt it. Though you may find nobody there. I don't even think the Taproom will be open on Christmas Day. You might end up going to a Chinese restaurant instead. :)

[youtube=425,350]VVMvAZTD4l8[/youtube]

Apparently this is the same place "A Christmas Story" was filmed and they now entertain people by giving them the same experience as the family in the movie, all the way down to singing Christmas carols in outrageously exaggerated Chinese accents. How cool is that?!