• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesday

Started by error, October 12, 2007, 02:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

d_goddard

Irena and I would each like to purchase one Liberty Dollar certificate.
Irena will be at TT tonight. If you have a silver certificate or two and are willing to part with 'em, please bring 'em.

Thanks!

toowm

Quote from: d_goddard on November 20, 2007, 12:19 PM NHFT
Irena and I would each like to purchase one Liberty Dollar certificate.
Irena will be at TT tonight. If you have a silver certificate or two and are willing to part with 'em, please bring 'em.

Thanks!
My son can sell you one and has another if anyone else is interested in the class action. He's keeping the third.

I can be at Murphy's around 7.

error

Come out tonight and meet Trevor Lyman, creator of This November 5th and TeaParty07!

Everyone drive carefully tonight. The roads are still wet and slushy and people have forgotten how to drive on them.

dalebert

Quote from: error on November 20, 2007, 01:54 PM NHFT
Everyone drive carefully tonight. The roads are still wet and slushy and people have forgotten how to drive on them.

I'm gonna walk. I already walked to the bank and then to the grocery store.

!ctlurker

Quote from: error on November 10, 2007, 08:56 PM NHFT
We'll have the house packed!

BTW, Free State Friday was fairly well attended, too, with a total of 14 people, including two LURKERS from Connecticut who were on their way up to the Lakes region to look around. Hopefully the lurkers will register accounts and tell us how it went!

Scott: We LURK no more! It was great to no longer be a virtual visitor at the Taproom (and weird in a Matrix sort of way) ... Had no idea that we were walking into Free State Fridays. Hope you'll make it a tradition.

Laura: We came in strangers and left with new friends. In fact that happened to us all weekend, from the Taproom to the top of Mt. Crawford.

Scott: We just kept running into terrific people.

Laura: We made our way up to Ashland on Friday. Stayed at a lovely romantic inn and made the most of it! It was a great get away place.

Scott: Apparently the innkeepers are customers of Murphy's too.

Laura: We really liked the flavor of the area: Ashland, Holderness, Plymouth and Campton. Plenty of space but close enough to the things that are necessary and fun too.

Scott: So we'll be back. BTW, Chris, on the way out of Ashland on Sunday we went up Highland Rd and what do we see: 414 acres for sale! Did a double take and rechecked, yep, 414 acres. Of course they only want $1.5M but hey, maybe there are 2 or 3 others we can split it with. We could create a Free State Redoubt!

Lloyd Danforth

There is another Murphy's in the Lakes region.

Dreepa

I will be leaving in about 10 minutes for this.. . :)

Amos Keag

Quote from: !ctlurker on November 20, 2007, 05:23 PM NHFT
Laura: We came in strangers and left with new friends.

Welcome to New Hampshire.  You'll make a fine addition to this wonderful group of friends.

BTW, Chris, on the way out of Ashland on Sunday we went up Highland Rd and what do we see: 414 acres for sale! Did a double take and rechecked, yep, 414 acres. Of course they only want $1.5M but hey, maybe there are 2 or 3 others we can split it with. We could create a Free State Redoubt!

Oh boy...don't let Rosie see that.  That would be a hell of a commute...

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: Amos Keag on November 20, 2007, 08:46 PM NHFT
Laura: We came in strangers and left with new friends.

Welcome to New Hampshire.  You'll make a fine addition to this wonderful group of friends.

BTW, Chris, on the way out of Ashland on Sunday we went up Highland Rd and what do we see: 414 acres for sale! Did a double take and rechecked, yep, 414 acres. Of course they only want $1.5M but hey, maybe there are 2 or 3 others we can split it with. We could create a Free State Redoubt!

Oh boy...don't let Rosie see that.  That would be a hell of a commute...

If you can afford it, Amos... of course, you can also afford a helicopter.  ::)  Get with the program! ;D

PS Welcome to the board !ctlurker(s)  :)

Dreepa

two of the people I was looking for.. Rosie and Amos and neither of them there!

KBCraig

I'm waiting for the Bill Grennon report.  8)

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: Dreepa on November 20, 2007, 11:23 PM NHFT
two of the people I was looking for.. Rosie and Amos and neither of them there!

So sorry I missed you  :hug45:

error

The Operation Live Free or Die people are starting to trickle in. Met half a dozen of them last night, along with the usual suspects found at Murphy's on a Friday night. See you all Tuesday!

Dan

Damnit.  My master plan to not miss any more Tuesday's has failed again....

This Ron Paul guy sure is taking up a lot of time.  I even tried ignoring him for two weeks.