• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesday

Started by error, October 12, 2007, 02:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

To Error regards allergies-just my .02, you may want to keep on hand an anti-histamine such as loratadine, sold as claritan as well as generic, or diphenhydramine hci, (hydrocloride).  both are labeled for allergies.  They will help, though it will not save you from an extreme reaction. 

Dan

error

Quote from: Dan on November 29, 2007, 09:22 PM NHFT
Gonna be there Friday!

Good time to be there. I hear a certain Wookiee might be present.

J’raxis 270145

Should be there tonight, but probably a bit late, and leaving early. My parents are coming up from Massachusetts for a visit this weekend and will be arriving tonight, so we might all go over to Murphy's for dinner.

buzzard

Quote from: error on October 12, 2007, 02:15 PM NHFT
I'm going to start meeting local people at Murphy's Taproom every Tuesday night around 6:30 pm until close. Come out and have some good food, good beer and lots of homeland stupidity! ;D

Also every Friday night for Free State Friday from 6:30 pm until 9 pm. Due to the Friday night hockey games, parking tends to be rather difficult, so plan to arrive early!

494 Elm St. Manchester

QuoteTaproom Tuesday and Free State Friday

Why not simply make it Daily Due Diligence? Meet everyday . . .

whatshisname

8) I think I will be there because I care, freedom our #1 right is in danger and I want to help.

error

If you weren't at Taproom Tuesday you missed all the fun! In addition to having 30+ people including plenty of people from Operation Live Free or Die in attendance, including Vijay Boyapati formerly of Google, we had a reporter from the Chicago Tribune as well as a television news crew from FOX NEWS in DC. All in all one amazing night!

Ron Helwig

Quote from: error on December 05, 2007, 01:22 AM NHFT
If you weren't at Taproom Tuesday you missed all the fun! In addition to having 30+ people including plenty of people from Operation Live Free or Die in attendance, including Vijay Boyapati formerly of Google, we had a reporter from the Chicago Tribune as well as a television news crew from FOX NEWS in DC. All in all one amazing night!

and don't forget the new menu!

error

Quote from: error on November 19, 2007, 12:28 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 19, 2007, 09:32 AM NHFT
What happens if we show up on those days?  Will we get kicked out?

I doubt it. Though you may find nobody there. I don't even think the Taproom will be open on Christmas Day. You might end up going to a Chinese restaurant instead. :)

Murphy's will be open on the 25th so there will be a Taproom Tuesday. Anyone who's sick of their in-laws is welcome!

Nat F

Tonight is free state Friday, but for some reason I want to be watching government tv @ 8:30 tonight.  Does anyone know if Murphy's might have a tv tuned to pbs at that time?  If so (and I can my kids tucked into bed in time) I might be able to make it there.  Anyone with inside info (or already there) please let me know here.

Thanks,
-Nat

error

For the Ron Paul thing? You can ask Keith about putting it up; he's pretty good about doing that sort of thing. Though if he has a large crowd of non-liberty-lovers, he might put it on with closed captioning instead of sound.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Dan on November 26, 2007, 07:42 AM NHFT
This Ron Paul guy sure is taking up a lot of time.  I even tried ignoring him for two weeks.
would you like me to show you how?
I watch 1 Ron Paul related video and read 1 cartoon each week ... it is amusing and nothing like running on a treadmill :)

error

Will the people who took pictures of the FOX NEWS truck please contact me? I'd like to reuse your pictures. Thanks!

error

Those of you who didn't come to Taproom Tuesday missed a lot of fun! As I've said before, you never know what's going to happen. This Tuesday, while Ron Paul was busy with Glenn Beck, three of his very hot granddaughters dropped in! And yes, I got pictures.

We will meet next Tuesday, Christmas evening, at Murphy's, for those of you who feel the need to get away from your insane in-laws, or whatever.

[youtube=425,350]E5BP40wGO6c[/youtube]

J’raxis 270145

Bah, first TT I missed since I started going in July...